• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed for First Show

I would also like to add that I am available 24/7 by email, text, and phone. I also have a FB group and a website. www.michellebreeding.com
mbreeding
Hi all,

I have read these threads for a couple of weeks and still I am getting nervous about my first show this Sunday. I signed on Feb. 8th. Can the one of you with an outline please respond to this and also where is a good location to do the demo? This first show is at my house since I was going to be the host at first, but then just signed on so my recruiter will be there helping a bit, but most of the show will be done by me.

We are making the mini quiches and cherry cheese turnovers for a brunch. Any suggestions as to what else if anything I should have out for a Sunday afternoon?

I just got my kit less than a week ago and I did order business cards, etc, but don't have them in yet. What am I to do without labels, cards, etc? I guess I will have to write in the info. I have heard most of you say that the outside order forms are best then write up a receipt?? Is that right??

Thank you for any help you can give.

Michelle Breeding (#473065)
Independent Kitchen Consultant

Welcome to the familyMichelle, Welcome to the family. Attached is the outline I use- even now, I use it to help me stay on track. I cut it down to size, and added a few things that work for me.

Attachments

• show outline.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 673
Thank you - any more pointers from other consultantsThank you so much for the great outline. I would love to see others, just to compare them and compare time, etc. Any other recipe ideas just to have out?

Michelle Breeding (#473065)
Independent Kitchen Consultant

I don't use a show outline anymore. I do take the to print out a few tips I haven't memorized yet but I have found that I was spend hours/days putting together a script I didn't use.
As far as a outline goes I start by thanking everyone for coming then I thank the host and give her a gift (usually the Season's Best). Then I ask them a question like Who here has a bill they would like to eliminate? Not a husband named bill but a debt? Do you like to buy spend or make money? Those are the 3 ways I can help you. Then I do an on time drawing. I talk about the specials and the benefits of hosting a show. Then I start the recipe. I plant recruiting and booking seeds as I'm talking about my tools. I will say this is the food chopper most of my hosts get this for free and it also comes in the Starter kit. I would also tell you that you can use the food chopper for almost any thing from cooked meats to mulching your yard. Although you would be out in your yard for days. I would also talk about how it easily comes apart for cleaning and has prongs for easily putting it back together. I would also add that our food chopper has been rated #1 for more then one year by Good Housekeeping Mag. I also add a few jokes during the show like when I drop something I said Pampered Chef not perfect chef. Then at the end when the recipe is cooking we may play a game and I would talk about the specials again, and my theme show binder. From there I would talk about payment types and where I will be taking orders.

Hello Michelle,

Congratulations on signing up as a Pampered Chef consultant! I understand that your first show can be nerve-wracking, but don't worry, you will do great!

As for a location for your demo, I would recommend choosing a space in your house that has enough room for your guests to comfortably sit and watch the demonstration. Make sure it is well-lit and has a table or counter for you to set up your products and ingredients.

For your first show, it's great that you have your recruiter there to help you out. I would suggest starting off with a simple and easy recipe, like the mini quiches and cherry cheese turnovers. As for other snacks or treats, you could have some fresh fruit or veggies with dip, or even some store-bought cookies or pastries. Don't stress too much about the food, the focus should be on your demonstration and the products.

Even though you haven't received your business cards and labels yet, you can still write down your information and contact details on a piece of paper to give to your guests. They can also place orders using the outside order forms and you can write up a receipt for them. It's always a good idea to have extra pens and paper on hand for any last-minute orders or notes.

I hope this helps and I wish you all the best for your first show! Remember to have fun and enjoy sharing your love for Pampered Chef with your guests.

Best,
Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I get more guests to attend my first Pampered Chef show?

One way to get more guests to attend your first show is by sending out invitations to friends, family, and neighbors. You can also promote your show on social media or create a Facebook event. Another option is to offer incentives for guests who bring a friend.

2. What are some tips for hosting a successful first show?

Some tips for hosting a successful first show include setting a date and time that works for your guests, creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere, and being prepared with a well-planned demonstration and product knowledge. It's also helpful to have a variety of products on display and to offer guests the opportunity to try out some products themselves.

3. Do I need to purchase products before hosting my first show?

No, you do not need to purchase products before hosting your first show. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to use your commission from sales to purchase products for demos and displays. You can also earn free products through host rewards.

4. What should I include in my first show's menu?

The menu for your first show should include a mix of simple and impressive recipes. Choose recipes that showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products and highlight the ease and convenience of using them. It's also a good idea to have some make-ahead options to make the demonstration smoother.

5. How can I best prepare for my first show as a new consultant?

To prepare for your first show as a new consultant, make sure you have a good understanding of the products and their uses. Practice your demonstration beforehand and have all necessary supplies and ingredients ready to go. It's also important to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude to make a good impression on your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cjromero
  • texasteacher
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • BeckyTank
  • Products and Tips
Replies