• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need to Know What to Do..

In summary, the speaker had a successful PC Bridal Shower but noticed that not many guests were able to attend. They are looking for a way to reach out to those who couldn't make it and potentially send them a reminder about the bride's registry. The suggested options include sending a personalized email or letter with the registry information and politely reminding them about the bride's wishes.
ChefJennyLynn
Hi

I have a question. I just had my first PC Bridal Shower saturday and it went great. However, the number of people invited that came was very low. The bride and host think they can get more orders in. They were wondering if I had some type letter or something to mail out to those who couldnt make it to her shower along with a list of what she is registered for. A lot of them were out of town. I had asked the host to keep a list of those who RSVP that they couldnt come and I could send them a link to her registry - but what about those who didnt RSVP? The bride thinks they will want to get her something, they are just too lazy to call and get registry information.

If you have any ideas or letters, please post them or email them to me @ [email protected]!

Thanks so much!

Guest who didn't attendJennifer, I usually send out a reminder from my web-site (there are different types of e-mails already there for you) to remind guests that could not attend (whatever kind of show, kitchen or bridal) that they can still order as long as the show is open.

You could change the wording of some of the e-mail to suit the Bridal show needs & remind guests that they can still buy for the bride via your personal web-site. You could also include in the e-mail for the customer to contact you if they are buying anything for themselves.

HTH!

Hi there,I'm glad to hear that your first PC Bridal Shower went well! It's always nice to celebrate with friends and family before the big day.As for your question, I think it's a great idea to reach out to those who couldn't make it to the shower. It's possible that they may still want to send a gift, but just haven't had the chance to get the registry information.One option could be to send a simple email or message to those who didn't RSVP, politely reminding them that the bride is registered and including a link to the registry. You could also mention that the bride would appreciate any gifts, but that their presence at the shower was the most important thing.In terms of a letter, you could try something like this:Dear friends and family,We missed you at the recent PC Bridal Shower for [bride's name]. It was a lovely celebration and we wish you could have been there to join in the fun.We wanted to let you know that [bride's name] is registered at [store/website] and would appreciate any gifts from her registry. We understand that life gets busy and you may not have had the chance to RSVP, so we wanted to make sure you had the information in case you would still like to send a gift.Thank you for your love and support for the bride and groom as they start their new life together.Best wishes,[Your name]I hope this helps! Best of luck with the rest of the wedding planning.Sincerely,
[Your username]

1. What should I do if my food is burning?

If your food is burning, try lowering the temperature and/or stirring the food more frequently. You can also add a little bit of water or broth to the pan to prevent burning.

2. How do I properly clean my cookware?

To properly clean your cookware, use mild soap and warm water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbing pads, as they can damage the surface. For tough stains, soak in warm soapy water before scrubbing gently with a non-abrasive sponge.

3. What is the best way to store my knives?

The best way to store knives is in a knife block or on a magnetic strip. This will protect the blades and prevent accidents. Make sure to wash and dry your knives before storing them to prevent rusting.

4. How do I know when my meat is cooked to the proper temperature?

The best way to know when your meat is cooked to the proper temperature is by using a meat thermometer. Different types of meat have different recommended internal temperatures, so it's important to use a thermometer to ensure safe consumption.

5. How do I sharpen my knives?

To sharpen your knives, use a sharpener specifically designed for knives. Hold the knife at a 20-degree angle and draw the blade through the sharpener a few times. Make sure to sharpen both sides of the blade evenly. You can also take your knives to a professional knife sharpener for a more thorough sharpening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
tbsigma94
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies