• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help: Need to Explain Leadership Summit!

Leadership is the 8th - 10th AM. I have been told that you could leave that afternoon because it's over by noonish.
AJPratt
Silver Member
How do I explain Leadership Summit to the newest member of my team? She's interested in attending, but hasn't recruited yet. Obviously, I don't want to discourage her... Any suggestions?

Leadership Summit is like NC just that it is for Future Directors and above, the workshops are geared more towards building teams and training more than getting bookings and host coaching. At Leadership we find out the next incentive trip as well as the Spring/Summer products.

That's what I know and how I describe it....

Hmm! I didn't know that! You learn something new everyday! I always thought it was less popular than conference! Thanks for clearing things up!

I have been to both Leadership and National and I would say that Leadership is the better of the two. The whole company is there at once, not broken up into groups, so you get to see all of the leaders! It's exciting especially for me to see some of the men who are successful in the company since there aren't many guys at Wave 3! I would encourage everyone to recruit their hearts out to get on board for Leadership 2007.

For me the vibe is that Leadership is more about the head (learning/training) and National is more about the heart (General Sessions).

I look forward to attending both. You get to see new products at each and (this gets me going) they unveil the next incentive trip at Leadership!

If you can fit it into to your budget and your schedule, getting top notch training (and a boost of excitement) twice a year is well worth the time and money.

Since we can't access the PC website right now, I can't confirm the dates of Leadership Summit. Does anyone have those dates??? Thanks for any help! By the way, I went last year and it was great!!! I strongly suggest it. Even if you sign a 2nd consultant the day before it starts, just bring the signed agreement with you and they'll let you register on the spot!:)

Leadership is the 8th - 10th AM. I have been told that you could leave that afternoon because it's over by noonish.I will see you there!!!

pamperedalf said:
Leadership is the 8th - 10th AM. I have been told that you could leave that afternoon because it's over by noonish.

I will see you there!!!
Thanks! See you then! :)

Since I promoted to FD this month, I am very excited and hope to go!

What is the Leadership Summit?

The Leadership Summit is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our consultants and leaders to come together and learn, grow, and be inspired. It is a 3-day event filled with keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and networking opportunities.

Who can attend the Leadership Summit?

The Leadership Summit is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and leaders. However, space is limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.

When and where is the Leadership Summit?

The 2020 Leadership Summit will take place on August 13-15 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Aurora, Colorado.

What is the cost to attend the Leadership Summit?

The registration fee for the Leadership Summit is $249, which includes access to all sessions, meals, and networking events. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the registration fee.

How do I register for the Leadership Summit?

You can register for the Leadership Summit by logging into your consultant account and clicking on the “Events” tab. From there, you can select the Leadership Summit and complete the registration process. Please note that registration is non-refundable.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• OhmyDLM
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefann
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • hmolah