• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help! Need Some Ideas Quick!

In summary, there are several options for quick and easy meals on busy weeknights, such as using a stir-fry skillet or cooking blender to make homemade soups, or using a Rockcrok everyday pan for one-pan meals. For healthy snacks, the Quick Slice and Simple Slicer can quickly slice fruits and veggies, and the Micro-Cooker is great for microwaveable snacks. Slow cooker recipes on the website include chicken fajitas and beef stroganoff, and a spiralizer can be used for zucchini noodles, apples or pears, and homemade curly fries. For dessert, there are recipes for peach cobbler and chocolate lava cake using specific cookware, or individual servings can be made with a brown
raebates
Staff member
I went to the product launch held by Darla Oelmann on Saturday, and I'm really excited about the new spring/summer products!One of the suggestions that came out of the meeting was to do a Sweetheart of a Deal every day this week (Mon-Fri). They suggested two of them, which I'll share below. However, my less-than-creative brain is struggling to come up with three more deals. Any suggestions?
Monday: Order 2 Brownie Pans and get a FREE Mini Nylon Serving Spatula and a PDF with pages and pages of recipes for the Brownie Pan. Your cost: $40 plus s/h and tax.Tuesday: Buy the Microwave Egg Cooker and Mini Mix N Scraper and get a Mini-Whipper FREE along with some great recipes! Your cost: $30 plus s/h and tax.​

How about the Garlic & Brie Baker and Petite Bamboo Spoons and get a free Rub Cost $34.50The Stoneware Pie plate & Pie shield for $45 and the Nylon Slice & Serve FreeBBQ Tongs & BBQ Mitt for $39 and Smoky BBQ Rub Free

Brilliant! Thanks so much!

I'm in a rush out the door, but first thought coming to mind is something with the Small Cool-n-Serve perhaps? Thinking SPRING is coming...what products will folks gravitate towards for quick meals, outdoors, etc.

Hi there! I'm so glad you were able to attend the product launch with Darla Oelmann. The new spring/summer products are definitely something to get excited about! I love the idea of a Sweetheart of a Deal every day this week. Here are a few suggestions for the remaining three days:Wednesday: Purchase the Quick Cooker and receive a FREE set of Silicone Pot Holders and a Recipe Booklet featuring delicious meals made in the Quick Cooker. Your cost: $120 plus s/h and tax.Thursday: Order the Deluxe Air Fryer and receive a FREE Cookbook filled with air fryer recipes, as well as a set of Silicone Tongs. Your cost: $180 plus s/h and tax.Friday: Buy the Veggie Spiralizer and receive a FREE set of Bamboo Skewers and a Recipe Booklet featuring creative ways to use the spiralizer. Your cost: $40 plus s/h and tax.I hope these suggestions help inspire you for the rest of the week's deals! Happy selling!

1. What are some quick and easy meal ideas for busy weeknights?

One great option is to make a batch of stir-fry using our Stir-Fry Skillet and our Quick Cooker. You can also use our Deluxe Cooking Blender to whip up some homemade soups in just minutes. Another easy option is to use our Rockcrok Everyday Pan to make one-pan meals like sheet pan dinners or casseroles.

2. Do you have any suggestions for healthy snacks that I can make in a hurry?

Yes! Our Quick Slice is perfect for slicing up fruits and veggies for a quick and healthy snack. You can also use our Simple Slicer to make homemade veggie chips in just minutes. And don't forget about our Micro-Cooker, which is great for making individual servings of microwaveable snacks like oatmeal or quinoa.

3. I need some ideas for using my slow cooker. Any recommendations?

We have lots of great recipes for slow cooker meals on our website, including our Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas and Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. You can also use our Deep Covered Baker in the microwave for quick and easy slow cooker-style meals.

4. Can you suggest some creative ways to use my spiralizer?

Absolutely! Our Spiral & Slice is perfect for making zucchini noodles or "zoodles" for a healthy pasta alternative. You can also use it to spiralize apples or pears for a fun and healthy snack. And don't forget about using it to make homemade curly fries!

5. I'm looking for some quick and easy dessert ideas. Any recommendations?

We have a variety of dessert recipes on our website, including our 3-Ingredient Peach Cobbler made in our Rockcrok Dutch Oven and our Chocolate Lava Cake made in our Quick Cooker. You can also use our Brownie Pan to make individual servings of brownies or mini fruit tarts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • DebinNC