• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Boost My Pampered Chef Bookings in a New Neighborhood?

summer bookings can be tricky, but it sounds like you're working in the right direction to overcome some of your hurdles! Keep us posted!
AMTC
Gold Member
Hi All--

I need some help! :( I signed up with PC in July and had 3 bookings for that month. I figured that was good, since I had my own kitchen show for the neighbors here in my neighborhood - new neighborhood, new state for me, I literally know one person (my husband's cousin's wife) who lives two towns over. She had the first show and I got 2 bookings from her show- one for August and one for September. I started great with a $625 show. Then I hit a wall-- my next two hosts (who I met at my new full time job) postponed on me, and while one rescheduled for August the other is avoiding me (and I'm not even pushy) Then the host that had scheduled for Saturday e-mailed me today to cancel---well postpone until next month or after because her husband hurt his back and is in bed. And I had hoped to sneak a booking in from her show in the meantime.

I delayed my SS month from July to August, but now I've got to push for August and this cancelation is a setback. I plan on having one more show in my home (for the other half of the neighborhood I didn't invite the first time around) and I plan on e-mailing people back home about my website, but I need bookings here, I need them now and I'm exhausting the few people I have met since I've been here---only been here since March.

Any ideas????

Help please! :(

Keep your chin up....summer bookings can be tricky, but it sounds like you're working in the right direction to overcome some of your hurdles!

Can you bring catalogs to work and leave them in a lunch room to collect orders for a catalog show? Better still, see if you can do an express show (20-30 minutes) for your co-workers, with a no-bake recipe. Either way, you'll be planting seeds for fall bookings! And definitely plan on that show at your home for the rest of your neighbors. When I moved into my home last year, I found that I had the most success when I personally spoke to those neighbors I invited.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Mary

Check the paper for any fairs or event you could get into, you could get some leads from that. Make flyers and leave them at the grocery store bulletin board, YMCA. Bring catalogs and talk with bank tells or Personal banks and see if one of them would put together some orders for a show and get some free items. I've done the dentist, doctor's offices but you need to check and see if it is ok. Some only allow with the staff and not the reception area. Offer to do an express show for a lunch hour at different offices if they allow it. Car dealerships in the waiting area, any place you go. If the time is right, bring it up at the grocery store and see were that will lead you. Make sure you have catalogs with you and business cards all the time. Get the small new product book that will help get fall shows. Sporting events could be good as well as schools. Keep the eyes and ears open. Hope that helps. Good Luck. Both my shows rescheduled for July and I was going to miss my incentives and my customers came thru. I got enought orders to have two small shows and receive the 2 baskets since I attended conference and my charm. It was close I had 7 days to do it in and my PC friends came thru. What a wonderful feeling that is. You can do it. Let us know how its going.
:) :) :)

I have heard the sameI also have heard the same from my cluster a few women who are usaully our power house sellers just barely got there two shows in this month. I have heard a lot of cancelations form people as well. I think summer is tough.
Like the other have said look for craft shows and flea markets , offer a prize and get them to fill out the door prize slips and then follow up with phone calls. I have been offering a small incentive an aditional $10.00 in free products for hosting a show, with the hosts discount i dont even spend $10.00. To me i think it is worth the $10.00 to get a show !
Just a few ideas ! Dont give up it will all come together ! :)

Hey Annie! Do keep your chin up because I KNOW you can do it! I hit a wall in June and that was my last SS Month. I knew I needed big sales so that's when I offered the priced of the day promotion. I offered anything in the catalog @ $28 so my host ended up picking the food chopper and I paid $1.95 for the host and she paid $18. It turned out to be an $1547 show so needless to say it was way worth the $2! Try doing that promo and see if anyone bites!

Did you get your computer yet? :)

1. How can I come up with new and creative ideas for my Pampered Chef business?

One great way to brainstorm ideas is to get together with other consultants and share ideas. You can also attend training events and conferences to learn new techniques and strategies. Additionally, you can use social media and online forums to connect with other consultants and get inspiration.

2. What are some effective brainstorming techniques for coming up with new product ideas?

One technique is to use a mind map, where you start with a central topic and branch out with related ideas. Another technique is to use the "six thinking hats" method, where you approach brainstorming from different perspectives such as analytical, creative, and emotional.

3. How can I involve my customers in the brainstorming process?

One way to involve customers is by hosting focus groups or surveys to gather their feedback and ideas. You can also ask for suggestions through social media or during in-home parties. Another idea is to offer a contest or giveaway for the best product idea submitted by a customer.

4. What should I do if I'm feeling stuck or uninspired during a brainstorming session?

If you're feeling stuck, take a break and come back to it later with a fresh perspective. You can also try changing up your environment, such as going for a walk or working in a different location. Another tip is to try brainstorming with a partner or in a group for additional input and support.

5. How can I keep track of all the ideas generated during a brainstorming session?

It's important to have a system for organizing and categorizing your ideas. You can use a notebook or digital tool to record your ideas and keep them in one place. You can also use a spreadsheet or mind mapping software to help visualize and prioritize your ideas. Don't forget to review and revisit your ideas regularly to see which ones have the most potential for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crisbm103
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ChefGwendolyn
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Candice