• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lemon Blueberry Trifle: All the Best Cookbook Recipe

is it safe to eat them after being in the fridge?As long as you don't eat them right after you get them from the fridge, they should be fine.
ElizabethPurvis
Hey! I'm at work and am needing the recipe for the lemon blueberry trifle that's in the All the Best cookbook. I'm supposed to make it for a family thing tomorrow and am going shopping right after work and won't have access to my copy :( TIA!!

It's funny that you ask. I am trying to come up with a menu for a Father's Day dinner for my dad and husband and I too needed the ingredients for this recipe. I made it once before and my dad loved it so I wanted to make it again for him. I googled the recipe so that I could make my grocery list - my cookbook is also at home and I'm at work.

Lemon Blueberry Trifle

1 frozen prepared pound cake (16 ounces)
2 lemons
1 1/2 cups milk
1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) lemon instant pudding and pie filling
1 pint fresh blueberries (about 2 cups)
1 square (1 ounce) white chocolate for baking

1. Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes; place in large colander bowl. Using a lemon Zester, make several lengthwise scores in one lemon, top to bottom; slice into 6 slices. Cut each slice in half and set aside for garnish. Zest remaining lemon using short strokes; set aside. Juice lemon. Sprinkle lemon juice over pound cake; toss .

2. In a bowl, combine milk, sour cream, half of the whipped topping and reserved lemon zest; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture begins to thicken.

3. Set aside 12 blueberries for garnish. To assemble trifle, place 1/3 of the cake cubes into bottom of chilled bowl. Top with 1/3 of the blueberries. Grate 1/4 of the chocolate over blueberries. Top with of the pudding mixture, pressing lightly. Repeat layers 2 more times, reserving the remaining grated chocolate for garnish. Spread remaining pudding over entire top of trifle, creating a smooth surface.

4. Attach open star tip to a decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping. Decorate by piping 12 rosettes around edge of bowl. Place one lemon slice between rosettes and one reserved blueberry on each rosette. Grate remaining chocolate in center.

Yield: 10 servings or 20 sample servings

Apparently you have internet access at work so for future reference, if I can't find a recipe on PC's site, I google "pampered chef XXXXXX recipe" - in this case "Pampered Chef Lemon Blueberry Trife recipe". You would be amazed at how many sites come up with the exact PC recipe.

thank you so much!!! I'll have to remember that about google too...it seems like i'm always googling one thing or another. Just never ocurred to me to search for recipes!

I am going to use this recipe at a blueberry fair I just got invited to do next month. They actually have a contest of blueberry recipes. It's a $2 entry fee and the coordinator asked that I enter using a PC recipe :)

My dad absolutely loves this recipe and it makes for a pretty presentation in the trifle bowl.

OMG this sounds delish and blueberries are on sale here!

Hi there! I'm so sorry you don't have access to your All the Best cookbook right now. But don't worry, I've got you covered! Here's the recipe for the Lemon Blueberry Trifle:Ingredients:
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup pound cake, cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup lemon curd
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted (optional)Instructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the lemon pudding mix and cold milk until well combined.
2. Fold in the whipped topping and set aside.
3. In a trifle dish or large glass bowl, layer half of the pound cake cubes, followed by half of the lemon pudding mixture.
4. Add a layer of blueberries on top of the pudding, followed by a layer of lemon curd.
5. Repeat the layers with the remaining pound cake, pudding, blueberries, and lemon curd.
6. If desired, top with toasted almonds.
7. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Enjoy your Lemon Blueberry Trifle and have a wonderful family gathering tomorrow! Let me know how it turns out. :) -Your Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Lemon Blueberry Trifle?

The ingredients for the Lemon Blueberry Trifle include: 1 box of lemon cake mix, 1 cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, 3 eggs, 2 cups of heavy whipping cream, 1/4 cup of powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 cups of fresh blueberries, and 1 jar of lemon curd.

2. Can I use a different type of cake mix for this recipe?

Yes, you can use a different type of cake mix such as vanilla or white cake mix if you prefer. However, the lemon cake mix adds a nice tangy flavor to the trifle.

3. How far in advance can I make the Lemon Blueberry Trifle?

You can make the Lemon Blueberry Trifle up to 24 hours in advance. It is best to assemble it closer to serving time to prevent the cake from becoming soggy.

4. Is there a substitute for lemon curd in this recipe?

If you cannot find lemon curd, you can substitute it with lemon pie filling or lemon pudding mix. However, the consistency and flavor may be slightly different.

5. How do I store leftovers of the Lemon Blueberry Trifle?

Cover the trifle with plastic wrap and store it in the refrigerator. It will keep for 2-3 days, but the cake may become soggy over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Suzyengl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • tashayoung