• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help!! Need recipe!

Jan 29, 2007
Hey! I'm at work and am needing the recipe for the lemon blueberry trifle that's in the All the Best cookbook. I'm supposed to make it for a family thing tomorrow and am going shopping right after work and won't have access to my copy :( TIA!!

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
It's funny that you ask. I am trying to come up with a menu for a Father's Day dinner for my dad and husband and I too needed the ingredients for this recipe. I made it once before and my dad loved it so I wanted to make it again for him. I googled the recipe so that I could make my grocery list - my cookbook is also at home and I'm at work.

Lemon Blueberry Trifle

1 frozen prepared pound cake (16 ounces)
2 lemons
1 1/2 cups milk
1 container (8 ounces) sour cream
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
2 packages (3.4 ounces each) lemon instant pudding and pie filling
1 pint fresh blueberries (about 2 cups)
1 square (1 ounce) white chocolate for baking

1. Cut pound cake into 1-inch cubes; place in large colander bowl. Using a lemon Zester, make several lengthwise scores in one lemon, top to bottom; slice into 6 slices. Cut each slice in half and set aside for garnish. Zest remaining lemon using short strokes; set aside. Juice lemon. Sprinkle lemon juice over pound cake; toss .

2. In a bowl, combine milk, sour cream, half of the whipped topping and reserved lemon zest; whisk until smooth. Add pudding mix; whisk until mixture begins to thicken.

3. Set aside 12 blueberries for garnish. To assemble trifle, place 1/3 of the cake cubes into bottom of chilled bowl. Top with 1/3 of the blueberries. Grate 1/4 of the chocolate over blueberries. Top with of the pudding mixture, pressing lightly. Repeat layers 2 more times, reserving the remaining grated chocolate for garnish. Spread remaining pudding over entire top of trifle, creating a smooth surface.

4. Attach open star tip to a decorator; fill with remaining whipped topping. Decorate by piping 12 rosettes around edge of bowl. Place one lemon slice between rosettes and one reserved blueberry on each rosette. Grate remaining chocolate in center.

Yield: 10 servings or 20 sample servings

taterbug

Mar 31, 2009
Apparently you have internet access at work so for future reference, if I can't find a recipe on PC's site, I google "pampered chef XXXXXX recipe" - in this case "Pampered Chef Lemon Blueberry Trife recipe". You would be amazed at how many sites come up with the exact PC recipe.

Jan 29, 2007
thank you so much!!! I'll have to remember that about google too...it seems like i'm always googling one thing or another. Just never ocurred to me to search for recipes!

Fluffy215

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2007
I am going to use this recipe at a blueberry fair I just got invited to do next month. They actually have a contest of blueberry recipes. It's a $2 entry fee and the coordinator asked that I enter using a PC recipe :)