• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Quick & Easy Cold Recipes: Perfect for Showcasing PC Products!

In summary, Kristen has a few ideas for recipes that can be demoed at a show, and suggests keeping it simple. She also suggests doing only one recipe at a time.
Tams
Gold Member
I'm a new PC consultant (not quite 60 days) and am loving it!!

I have a January show booked at a business (after hours). There is only one very small (college dorm size) microwave available for use. I am hoping to make a few recipes the night before that can be served cold. I could then walk everyone through the recipes and showcase the PC products while everyone is eating.

I would love some suggestions on yummy recipes that can be prepared the night, do not require additional cooking/heating before serving, and do a good job showcasing a number of PC products.

Thanks!

Any chance you have, or could borrow the easy accent decorator? If so, you could do the tiramasu cups and do the frosting/decorating at the show with the EAD. You could keep them in the mini muffin tin, and display on the rack, and have the tart shaper there to show how you made the indentations

Thanks Kristen! Great idea and I LOVE the recipe. I actually might have the EAD at home (PC wedding show gift from a few years ago). :thumbup:

The Double Chocolate Mousse Cups are a great demo when no cooking is available!

Do you have the trifle bowl? Those are always nice to do.

Or, an oldie but goodie: Clubhouse Chicken Squares. Just pre-bake the crust at home. I have done this one for after work shows many times. Bake the crust at home and cover and leave in the car.

what about the potato demo? I haven't done it, but if you bring a premade recipe, then demo the tools ... that might work out

Cool Veggie Pizza is always a favorite. Bake the crust the night before, prep all the veggies and store in prep bowls, mix the cream cheese mixture night before and store in batter bowl. You can assemble onsite and just take some of the extra veggies to use with the chopper or mandoline and it would be a simple, but effective demo.

Remember to keep it simple....
Many of us only do 1 recipe

1. Can you recommend some quick and easy recipes for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! Our website has a section specifically for quick and easy recipes that can be made in 30 minutes or less. You can also browse our collection of recipes by ingredient or course to find the perfect fit for your schedule.

2. I'm looking for healthy recipes, what options do you have?

We have a variety of healthy recipes that are both delicious and nutritious. Check out our "Healthy Choices" section on our website for recipes that are low in calories, high in protein, or cater to specific dietary restrictions.

3. Do you have any recipes that can be made in a slow cooker?

Yes, we have a whole section dedicated to slow cooker recipes. From soups and stews to roasts and desserts, you can find a variety of tasty options that can be prepared in a slow cooker.

4. I want to impress my guests with a fancy dish, what do you recommend?

We have a section on our website called "Entertaining & Party Recipes" where you can find elegant and impressive dishes to serve at your next gathering. From appetizers to main courses, we have recipes that will wow your guests.

5. I have some dietary restrictions, can you help me find recipes that fit my needs?

Absolutely. Our website allows you to filter recipes by dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, or vegetarian. You can also search for specific ingredients to ensure the recipes fit your needs. We also have a section for "Allergy-Friendly" recipes that cater to a variety of dietary restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newtopamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • EmilyStraw
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom