• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Recipe for Show Sat.

In summary, the recipe for the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring is in the Spring edition of the SB cookbook. You can either have the recipes emailed to you or print them up. The recipe calls for 2 cups of chopped cooked chicken, 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper, 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, 1 lemon, 2 garlic cloves, 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, and 1 teaspoon of Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix. The crescent rolls are also included in the recipe. The recipe calls for preheating the oven to 375 degrees and baking the ring for 28-30 minutes.
Mom4kanda
I need the recipe for the Lemon Herb Chicken Ring in SB Spring!
The host wants this a my Sat. Show and I just had the book - Ha doen't always work out that way.
Please can any one help.
:rolleyes:

Here it is. FYI- you can do a recipe search of ALL cookbooks and a separate one for the last few years' SB cookbooks on Consultant's Corner. You can chose to have the recipes emailed to someone (or yourself) or you can choose to print them up. Keep in mind that some will not be available there, but it'll tell you which cookbook it's in. The ones that are in SB or as part of any Use and Care Instructions ARE available to view right there, though.

I just copied and pasted it below. :)

The Pampered Chef ®
Lemon Herb Chicken Ring
Recipe

2 cups coarsely chopped cooked chicken
1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 lemon
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon Pantry Italian Seasoning Mix
1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls

Preheat oven to 375°F. Coarsely chop chicken using Food Chopper. Dice bell pepper using Utility Knife. Place chicken and bell pepper in Classic Batter Bowl. Chop parsley using Pizza Cutter. Zest lemon using Lemon Zester/Scorer to measure 1 teaspoon zest. Cut lemon into thin slices; cut slices in half and set aside for garnish.

Add 2 tablespoons of the parsley, lemon zest, garlic pressed with Garlic Press, mozzarella cheese, mayonnaise and seasoning mix to batter bowl; mix using Small Mix 'N Scraper®. Grate Parmesan cheese using Deluxe Cheese Grater. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Add remaining cheese to chicken mixture; mix well.

Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange triangles, slightly overlapping, in a circle on Large Round Stone with wide ends 4 inches from edge of baking stone. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone.) Using Baker's Roller®, roll wide ends of dough toward center to create a 5-inch opening.

Spoon chicken mixture evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Bring points of triangles up over filling and tuck under dough at center to form a ring. (Filling will show.) Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese over ring. Bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; garnish with lemon slices and remaining parsley.

Yield: 8 servings or 16 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 450, Total Fat 30 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 19 g, Sodium 740 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook's Tip: If desired, 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white chicken, drained and flaked, can be substituted for the chopped cooked chicken.

If desired, 1 teaspoon Pantry Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix can be substituted for the Italian Seasoning Mix.

Thank YouThank you so much for the recipe and for the info. I will remember that next time.

Thank you again for helping.

Also do you know any tips for how long parsley stays good for??
:)

In my experience, not too long. If I don't use mine within maybe 4-7 days, it tends to get slimey and wilted. If you snipped it, THEN stored it in a prep bowl, I wonder if it might last longer instead of keeping it all together in a bunch. Anyone know??? :confused:

According to Rachel Ray, you should always bring your fresh hebs home and wash them. Then wrap it in a few paper towels and store in a ziploc bag. The paper towels will draw the moisture away from the herbs and help keep them fresh longer.

I copied the following from foodnetwork.com:

When you get your parsley home, remove any bruised or yellow leaves and make sure the leaves and stems are totally dry. Wrap the parsley in one or two sheets of paper towels to absorb any excess moisture, put it in a sealable plastic bag, squeeze out all of the air, seal the bag, and put it in the refrigerator. If the parsley is fresh, it will last up to two weeks

Ahhh, very good, thank you! That's right, now I remember hearing that from watching Rachael Ray. :)

I freeze any parsley I have left over. I just put into a ziploc and take it out whenever I need it. You will not get large pieces of parsley this way, just crumbled pieces.

Thank you all . You are such big helps. I am finally getting more relaxed with my recipes.

Thanks again :)

1. What are some quick and easy recipes for a show on Saturday?

We have plenty of delicious and simple recipes for you to choose from! Some popular options include our One-Pot Chicken Alfredo, Sheet Pan Fajitas, and Mini Strawberry Shortcake Trifles. All of these can be made in under 30 minutes.

2. Can you provide a recipe for a gluten-free or dairy-free option?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions. Some great options include our Cauliflower Crust Pizza for gluten-free individuals, and our Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies for those avoiding dairy.

3. Do you have any vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, we do! Our Veggie-Packed Mexican Casserole and Vegan Black Bean Burgers are both crowd-pleasing options that are sure to impress your guests.

4. Can you suggest a recipe that is kid-friendly?

We have several kid-friendly recipes that are both tasty and easy to make! Our Mini Mac and Cheese Bites and Pizza Pinwheels are always a hit with children.

5. I need a recipe that can be made in advance. Any suggestions?

No problem! Our Slow Cooker Pot Roast and Overnight French Toast Casserole are both great options that can be prepared ahead of time and then left to cook while you focus on hosting your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pamperedelicia
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Dina Atnip