• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a Quick and Easy Creamy One Pot Pasta Recipe?

In summary, there are several recommended recipes for different occasions including a quick and easy dinner, a potluck dish, using up leftovers, brunch, and a dessert for a special occasion. These recipes include One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Pasta, Southwest Black Bean and Corn Salad, Leftover Turkey and Cranberry Panini, Breakfast Casserole, and Chocolate Trifle. They can all be found on the website or in the cookbooks.
FromMaria'sKitchen
I'm at work and need to stop on the way home for ingredients to do Creamy One Pot Pasta tomorrow at a lunch show. Does anyone have the recipe handy?

TIA

It's attached. Have a great show!

Attachments

• Creamy_One_Pot_pasta.pdf
    114.7 KB · Views: 336
!Creamy One Pot Pasta Recipe:Ingredients:- 1 pound linguine or spaghetti- 2 tablespoons olive oil- 2 cloves garlic, minced- 1 onion, diced- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth- 1 cup heavy cream- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese- Salt and pepper to taste- Fresh parsley, chopped (optional)Instructions:1. In a large pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add minced garlic and diced onion, and sauté until fragrant.2. Add sliced mushrooms and halved cherry tomatoes to the pot, and cook until softened.3. Pour in chicken or vegetable broth and bring to a boil.4. Add the linguine or spaghetti to the pot, breaking it in half if necessary to fit. Stir to combine with the broth and vegetables.5. Reduce heat to medium-low and let the pasta simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.6. Once the pasta is cooked and most of the liquid has been absorbed, pour in the heavy cream and stir to combine.7. Let the pasta cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened.8. Remove from heat and stir in grated Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.9. Serve hot, garnished with chopped fresh parsley if desired. Enjoy!

1. Can you recommend a quick and easy recipe for a last-minute dinner?

One of our go-to recipes for a quick and easy dinner is our One-Pot Chicken and Vegetable Pasta. It only takes 20 minutes to make and uses simple ingredients like chicken, vegetables, and pasta. You can find the full recipe on our website or in our cookbooks.

2. I need a recipe for a potluck tomorrow, what do you suggest?

Our Southwest Black Bean and Corn Salad is a perfect dish for a potluck. It's easy to make, travels well, and is always a hit with a crowd. You can find the recipe on our website or in our cookbooks.

3. I have a lot of leftovers in my fridge, do you have any recipe ideas to use them up?

Leftovers can easily be turned into a delicious meal with our Leftover Turkey and Cranberry Panini recipe. It's a great way to use up leftover turkey, cranberry sauce, and even stuffing. You can find the recipe on our website or in our cookbooks.

4. I'm hosting a brunch this weekend, what is a good recipe to make for a group?

Our Breakfast Casserole is a crowd-pleaser and perfect for a brunch. It can be made ahead of time and feeds a large group. You can find the recipe on our website or in our cookbooks.

5. I want to make a dessert for a special occasion, what do you recommend?

Our Chocolate Trifle is a decadent and impressive dessert that is perfect for special occasions. It's easy to make and always a hit with chocolate lovers. You can find the recipe on our website or in our cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCJenni
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies