• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, Need Raffle Basket Ideas by Fri

In summary, the Silent Auction basket needs items such as a new SB, old SB, Dot cups and plates, and Bamboo Spoons by Friday.
noelskitchen
I thought I was going to be given more time to put together but I received a phone call about the silent auction basket I was going to do for my booth on the 30th. I had no time to get products from my group. They want the silent auction basket items by tomorrow (Fri). I have some old SB, a new SB, I haven't used my Dots Med Bowl, I have 2 Dots cups and 2 Dots plates that I gues I can replace on an inventory order. I also have an extra set of Bamboo Spoons. It just snuck up on me so fast. Ideas???????:(

How much does it need to be for? I think I would do the dots mugs, with a coffee or cocoa mix, and a gift certificate through you.

I can make the silent auction basket items in the amount of whatever I want. I just give them the items and tell them the value.

I agree with Sue. The dots mugs with an SBRC and some cocoa mix would be a nice basket. Heck- put in a couple of instant oatmeal packets, too. Those mugs are great oatmeal bowls.

Can you put in some spice samples with your business card attached? Somehow, you
will want to have the person who receives it, have a way to contact you. I bought
some of the see through bags at Michaels, yesterday. Dollar General and Dollar Stores
near me were out of them. If you check the FILES, you can find out about making up
two teaspoon size samples. I liked the above ideas and would probably keep the cost
to me under $20 unless it is your own Church or School, and it will benefit you, in the long run.

I had intended to make up a vendor donation in the $15 price range, but the Arts and Crafts Show was cancelled for lack of interest. At least she gave me two weeks
notice. I attended an Arts & Crafts show (155 vendors) and there was a door prize
table with items in the $15 to $20 range. Many were less than that, and only 25 percent
of the vendors had made contributions from the looks of it.

Get a gas card and put your sticker on the back, everyone will want to win your prize!

I've stopped giving away product and now I do gas gifts cards or coffee gift cards

(not Starbucks - i boycott them, so I use coffee bean & tea leaf)

Thanks for all the great ideas. I'm definitely trying to keep the cost down but the basket items likeable.

1. What are some popular raffle basket themes?

Some popular raffle basket themes include spa day, movie night, cooking essentials, self-care, and outdoor adventure.

2. How can I make my raffle basket stand out?

You can make your raffle basket stand out by choosing a unique theme, adding personalized items, and presenting it in an eye-catching way with colorful wrapping and decorations.

3. What are some budget-friendly raffle basket ideas?

Some budget-friendly raffle basket ideas include creating a themed basket with inexpensive items from the dollar store, making homemade treats or crafts to include, and asking local businesses for donations or discounts.

4. How many items should I include in my raffle basket?

The number of items in a raffle basket can vary, but a good rule of thumb is to include at least 5-7 items to make it appealing without being overwhelming.

5. Can I include Pampered Chef products in my raffle basket?

Yes, you can definitely include Pampered Chef products in your raffle basket! They make great additions to cooking or kitchen-themed baskets and are high-quality items that people will love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ilovpc
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Tracy99
  • pamperedcary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies