• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Book Live Shows in a New Area?

In summary, Leslie is a new resident in her area who is not familiar with the business opportunities available to her. She has $1100 in sales this month, but is looking for help to increase her business. She is considering hosting a show, doing business at local schools, and shopping for celophane bags to distribute her products.
alabama pc cons.
So, as I have written a couple times before, I am new to the area I live in.. We just moved here in August of this year, and I don't know anyone... I am not a shy person by no means but when it comes to asking a complete stranger to book a show, I freeze... Like, I just can't do it... My sales are o.k., I have almost $1100 in sales this month... But, with the exception of a couple catalog shows, I have nothing else planned... People tell me to ask at doctor's offices, pharmacies, and such, but what do I do??? Just ask? That sounds simple, but I can't bring myself to do it...
We live only 15 minutes away from Tuscaloosa, AL, where the University of Alabama is, and it is a huge city... I know there is tons of potential business there, but I don't know how to go about getting it... Please help if you have been in this situation or you have some helpful ideas for me.... Any and all advice will be appreciated very much.... Thanks

I would work on just getting your name out there. Not in the same position, but we've all been new, and not known where to go. My big break came from the daugher of a lady who couldn't even come to the show (one of my good friend's show). She was the one that got me out of my circle and really got my business going. What I am doing this week is making the chex/popcorn mix inside the cover of the catalog. I am then putting a handfull in a celophane Christmas bag, tying it with ribbon and tying a business card on. I am going to my son's school (and others- as many as I can make and handle until Christmas). I will drop off enough for all of the teachers and also a couple of catalogs for the teacher workroom/break area. I may put a sticky for some sort of discount or promotion (free season's best cookbook w/ each online order.....). I could do it as a "pamper a business" type thing, but honestly, don't have the time or energy right now. My experience is, the more people that know, the more likely you are to get orders and have someone contact you about hosting.
It's hard, and can be discouraging, but the good thing is that it is the holiday season, and there are more opportunities to pamper and get out there and meet people.

Thank you Leslie... I could do that as well... Where we live the elementary, middle, and high schools are in three seperate locations and we have a child in each school... I could make some and take to each school and leave some catalogs at each one... On each bag, I could attach a business card.... That is great advice, thanks alot...

Oh, and I shopped around for the celophane bags (we are really on a TIGHT budget). The best deal I found was at Wal-Mart. They had a few different ones in different areas of the Christmas section, but the ones I bought were 20 bags for $1 (5 cents each!!!!!).

Dollar stores have those cello bags too. Mostly 20 for $1 sometimes 25/$1. d

Question 1: How do I request a Pampered Chef live show booking?

To request a live show booking, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. From there, your consultant will work with you to schedule a date and time for your show.

Question 2: How far in advance should I request a live show booking?

We recommend requesting a live show booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance to ensure availability and proper planning. However, we understand that schedules can change, so we will do our best to accommodate last-minute requests.

Question 3: What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef live show?

Hosting a live show with Pampered Chef is a great opportunity to try out our products, learn new recipes, and earn free and discounted products. It's also a fun and interactive way to connect with friends and family while supporting a small business.

Question 4: Can I request a specific theme or focus for my live show?

Absolutely! Our consultants are happy to work with you to customize your live show to your preferences. Whether you want to focus on a specific product line or a certain type of recipe, we can make it happen.

Question 5: Are there any costs associated with hosting a live show?

No, there are no costs associated with hosting a live show. Our consultants provide all the necessary materials and ingredients for the recipes, and there is no obligation to purchase anything. We want you to have a fun and stress-free experience!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stephanieboyd
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
keyssizzler
  • kokonut