• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What recipes can I make for a Pampered Chef party with a large group?

In summary, Joanna has recently rejoined Pampered Chef after a two year break and has already scheduled 4 shows in a week. She is looking for easy recipes that can serve a large group of people without using a microwave or stove. Some suggestions for recipes that fit this criteria include Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff, BBQ Chicken Bake, Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, Mini Taco Cups, and Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza. The Pampered Chef website is a great resource for finding recipes that serve 10 or more people, and Joanna can also reach out to her consultant or the support team for more suggestions and tips.
Boomerjojo
I quit doing Pampered Chef about two years ago and now I am back. I just recently signed up. I wasn't getting the bookings before and I already scheduled 4 shows in a week!!! I am so excited. :D
Then I came home today and realized that I have no idea what I am going to make. I saw the two cards in the mini kit but the one recipe only serves 6 people. I need a good receipe that is very easy to make and has alot of servings. I really don't enjoy cooking at all but I do love the products. Any ideas would greatly be appreciated. Also, any receipe that I can serve to about 50 people without using a microwave or stove would be great as well.
Thanks in advance!:)
Joanna

Check out the Tools and Tasting thread for some great ideas.​

Congratulations on getting back into Pampered Chef! It sounds like you are off to a great start with those 4 shows already scheduled.When it comes to finding recipes for large groups, the Pampered Chef website is a great resource. Under the "Recipes" tab, you can filter by "Serves" and select "10+" to find recipes that serve a larger number of people.Here are a few ideas for easy recipes that serve a larger group:1. Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff - This recipe serves 12 and can be made in a slow cooker, so you won't need a stove or microwave. Plus, it's a classic comfort food that is always a hit. You can find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website under the "Main Dishes" section.2. BBQ Chicken Bake - Another slow cooker recipe that serves 10 and is perfect for a casual gathering. You can find the recipe under the "Main Dishes" section on the Pampered Chef website.3. Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad - This recipe serves 12 and is a great option for a potluck or picnic. It can be made ahead of time and served cold or at room temperature. You can find the recipe under the "Salads" section on the Pampered Chef website.4. Mini Taco Cups - These bite-sized appetizers are perfect for a larger group and can be made in the Mini Muffin Pan. The recipe serves 24 and can be found under the "Appetizers" section on the Pampered Chef website.5. Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza - For a sweet treat, this recipe serves 16 and can be made in the Large Round Stone. It's a fun and easy dessert that is always a crowd-pleaser. You can find the recipe on the Pampered Chef website under the "Desserts" section.I hope these ideas help and good luck with your shows! Remember, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or the Pampered Chef support team for more recipe suggestions and tips. Happy cooking!

What are some easy and quick recipes for a busy weeknight?

Some easy and quick recipes that are perfect for a busy weeknight include one pot pasta dishes, sheet pan dinners, and slow cooker meals. These recipes require minimal prep time and can be ready in under 30 minutes.

How can I make healthy meals that my whole family will enjoy?

One way to make healthy meals that your whole family will enjoy is to get creative with vegetables. You can hide them in dishes like casseroles, soups, and smoothies, or find ways to make them taste more appealing, such as roasting them with herbs and spices.

What are some meal ideas for picky eaters?

For picky eaters, it can be helpful to involve them in the meal planning process. Let them choose a dish or ingredient they like and find ways to incorporate it into a meal. You can also try disguising new foods in familiar dishes or offering a variety of options to choose from.

Are there any recipes that are kid-friendly and fun to make?

Absolutely! Some kid-friendly and fun to make recipes include mini pizzas, homemade tacos, and build-your-own sandwich or salad stations. These recipes not only involve kids in the cooking process, but also allow them to customize their meal to their liking.

What are some cooking tips for beginners?

For beginners, it's important to start with simple and basic recipes. Don't be afraid to experiment with different flavors and ingredients, and always read the recipe thoroughly before starting. It's also helpful to invest in quality kitchen tools and equipment, and to always practice safety in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg