• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How can I make my home a joyful place?

In summary, Nancy was asked to do a demo for a MOPS group. She was asked to promote the DCB as a time saver. She was also asked to provide some ideas on how to get the kids to help. She recommended a quick kid-friendly mac n cheese recipe. She also suggested a search for a microwave friendly mac n cheese recipe in our archives. She is a member of MOPS and is sure the kids will be there. She also recommended gift ideas for the mom's in your life. Heart trivit, dots trio bowl fill with hugs and kisses candy, and any spices are some of the gifts she recommends. Lastly, she suggests a recipe book and a serving plate or tool.
nancycookspc
Gold Member
I was asked to do a demo for a MOPS group-
MOTHERS OF PRE SCHOOLERS

THey have a THEME :eek:
Making Home a Joyful Place

Hmmm......
We are talking 2-5yr olds

I REALLY wanted to promote the DCB as the time saver. Do you have any ideas?

If I can incorperate the kids or at least suggest the kids could help would be a benefit.

thanks
nancy

You could choose a quick kid friendly casserole that uses tools like the Food Chopper and My Safe Cutter ultimately being prepared in the DCB, this way the kids could do the steps including those tools while the mothers did the rest with the DCB?!?

Maybe do a search for a microwave friendly mac n cheese recipe in our archives? That would me my approach anyway. :)

I'm a member of MOPS, and are you sure the kids are going to be there? At our meetings, the kids are in another room (or rooms) with volunteers to watch them.

Definitely do the DCB and talk about the half hour of peace and quiet the moms might have in a day (maybe when Dora is on?), and how they can relax AND cook dinner at the same time.

Kids will be in another room- But I wanted to give some ideas to possibly get the kids to help

My 3 year old loves to stand on a chair beside me when I cook. He loves to stir. I would love for me to let him crack eggs, but that was the biggest mess last time I let him.

Check the "files" section for Kid documents. You'll pull up several. Maybe start with one like "Cooking with Kids- Tips hints and recipes.doc" - it breaks tips down by age brackets. You can search on Cooking With Kids too and pull up a few. I downloaded this one to develop a Kids Cooking class, but I'm sure you can glean some good stuff here too.Good luck and have fun. Remember what most moms of preschoolers REALLY want- simple peace and the ability to make a decent dinner in a short amount of time- not so much to involve the kiddies. :D (least, that's how I remember it!)

Last edited:
Do...
Everything you can do with the cut n seal...sandwiches, pies, pizza, perrogies, ravioli, egg roll pocket.

Family time making pbj sandwiches to freeze like the smuckers ones but the cut & seal is about the same price as a box of theirs. Make an assembly line, use scoop for pnb, measuring spoon for jelly, put the top on, put in sandwich zip freezer bag or seal a meal.

Pizzas... Kids can help with many of the safer products, spread sauce with large spreader, measure all cup to measure sauce, grate cheese, do a veggie pizza and grate carrot, chop peppers finely the kids will eat cause they helped and the vegies do not have the regular shape.

30 minute chicken for fun play dates with no cooking worry.

Good luck!!!

Here are some mothers day tags for your website, emails, displays

mothers day is may 10th.

Great gifts for the mom's in your life...

Heart trivit $13.00...thank you for
surronding me with love mom.

Chip & dip set.. #2393 $19.50
i'm glad to be a chip off the old block!

Collapsible bowls...# 1294,2799,2792
my admiration for you grows each day

any measuring item... Can't measure my love
for you.

Quick stir pitcher#2271 $16.50,2276 22.50,
(filled with tea bags/tubs) relax and have a cup of tea with me.

Out door tumblers.. #2826 $25.50
thank you for kissing the ouch when i
took a tumble.

Any dots collection... Thank you for
dotting my life with love,

dots trio bowl fill with hugs & kisses candy,
hugs & kisses mom!

Any spices... Thank you for spicing up my
youth.

Any recipe book... You are the recipe for a
great mom!

Any cutting edge item or grater...any way
you slice it your a grate mom.

Any serving plate or tool... Thank you for
serving great child hood memories.

Any cookware... Your one hot mama!

1. How do I get started with hosting a Pampered Chef Mops Group event?

To get started, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant in your area. They will help you plan and organize your event, provide you with product recommendations, and answer any questions you may have.

2. What types of products are available for a Mops Group event?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of high-quality kitchen products that are perfect for any Mops Group event. Some popular items include our quick and easy meal prep tools, versatile cookware, and fun and functional kitchen gadgets.

3. Can I customize the menu for my Mops Group event?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers customizable menus that can be tailored to fit the specific needs and preferences of your Mops Group. Whether you have dietary restrictions or specific meal preferences, our consultant will work with you to create a menu that fits your needs.

4. How long does a typical Mops Group event last?

The length of a Pampered Chef Mops Group event can vary depending on the size of your group and the menu you choose. However, most events typically last around 2-3 hours, including time for food preparation, cooking, and enjoying the delicious results.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Mops Group event?

Hosting a Mops Group event with Pampered Chef is not only a fun and delicious experience, but it also comes with many benefits. As the host, you can earn free or discounted products, get exclusive discounts on future purchases, and have a fun and unique bonding experience with your Mops Group members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
puffinsplace
Replies