• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help, Need Dip Recipe for Cool and Serve

In summary, Flora suggests using a tub of marshmallow fluff and a tub of whipped cream cheese to make a delicious dip that is not fat-free.
sherri lynn
Hi. I'm having a show tonight for the cool and serve tray. I tried the banana with yogurt dip last night and it did not go over well. I have no coconut lime sauce and know I saw a recipe for cream cheese with I'm not sure what on here and now I can't find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've never tried any of these, but they all look yummy:

Fruit Dip
8 oz cream cheese
7 oz jar of marshmallow cream
8 oz sour cream
3 Tbsp Sprinkles (any flavor)

Serve with apples, strawberries, grapes, pretzels, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.

Try mixing Caramel and Apple Sprinkles for a delicious Caramel-Apple Dip!

Butterscotch Dip
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup butterscotch ice cream topping
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla

Combine all ingredients in Small Batter Bowl; mix with Bamboo Spoon until smooth. Chill.

Velvety Chocolate Sauce
1 cup Ghirardelli Bittersweet (60% cocoa) Chips
2/3 cup heavy cream
1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract

Combine chocolate chips and heavy cream in Small Batter Bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds and stir with whisk until completely smooth. Add vanilla. Pour in Simple Additions Small Bowl. Serve with small bamboo ladle.

8 oz cool whip, 1 yogurt of your preferred flavor (I like pina colada, pineapple or strawberry), Sweet Caramel sprinkles...voila...easy and tasty.

Some fresh strawberries (~4), processed in the manual food processor. Add 1 small container of vanilla yogurt. Process. fold in 1/2 container of small cool whip.

Thanks guys, I used one of these and it was a hit! Thanks for pulling through once again for a fellow cheffer. I do appreciate it!

sherri lynn said:
Thanks guys, I used one of these and it was a hit! Thanks for pulling through once again for a fellow cheffer. I do appreciate it!

Which one did you use? :)

sherri lynn said:
Hi. I'm having a show tonight for the cool and serve tray. I tried the banana with yogurt dip last night and it did not go over well.

I have used this one twice and everyone likes it. I also take our choc. dipping sauce.

Has anyone found that is does not do well overnight? I made it yesterday to take to a family get-to-gether today. It got runny and when I tasted it....can you say :yuck:.....I threw it out and was glad I brought a jar of the choc. rasp. sauce....everyone loved it.

I took all of the great cool and serve ideas that have been posted recently and I made this quick collection up. I tried to include the names of those who helped out. Thanks everyone.

Flora:chef::thumbup:

Attachments

• Cool N Serve Recipe Ideas.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 646
Thank you!!

The best dip I've had with fruit is so stinking easy, but not fat-free. One tub 8-10 oz of marshmallow fluff and one tub of whipped cream cheese 8-10 oz. Whisk together and done! I did this at my shows in July, it was a big hit!

1. How do I make a dip for the Cool and Serve platter?

To make a dip for the Cool and Serve platter, you can use any of our delicious dip mixes, such as the Spinach and Herb Dip Mix or the Fiesta Party Dip Mix. Simply mix the dip mix with sour cream and mayonnaise according to the package instructions, and chill in the refrigerator before serving on the Cool and Serve platter.

2. Can I make my own dip for the Cool and Serve platter?

Yes, you can definitely make your own dip for the Cool and Serve platter. Some easy dip ideas include a classic ranch dip made with ranch seasoning mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise, or a simple hummus dip made with chickpeas, olive oil, lemon juice, and spices. You can also get creative and customize your dip with your favorite ingredients.

3. How long can I keep the dip on the Cool and Serve platter?

The dip can be kept on the Cool and Serve platter for up to 2 hours. After that, we recommend refrigerating or discarding any leftovers for food safety reasons. If you are serving the dip outdoors, make sure to keep the platter in a shaded area and replenish the ice as needed to keep the dip chilled.

4. Can I use the Cool and Serve platter for hot dips?

No, the Cool and Serve platter is not recommended for use with hot dips. It is designed to keep cold dips and foods chilled for serving. If you need a platter for hot dips, we recommend using our Rectangular Baker or Small Oval Baker from the Pampered Chef stoneware collection.

5. How do I clean the Cool and Serve platter after use?

The Cool and Serve platter is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. You can also hand wash it with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Make sure to dry it thoroughly before storing. Do not use metal utensils or abrasive cleaners on the platter as it may damage the surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mom4angela
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • amysue80
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies