• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some effective ways to increase bookings as a new consultant?

is a tough market. You are new to the area, so you may not have any connections yet. Try reaching out to people you know, family and friends, the people at the gym you go to, etc.
brakai02
I am a new consultant and had 6 initial bookings, of the 6 I am now down to
3. I have 2 next weekend and 1 said that she has 2 people that are interested in booking a show.
I am new to the area so I do not know alot of people. I have put several flyers out and the mini catalogs all over the neighborhood but, nothing.
Does anyone have any suggestions? :confused:

Try to get those two to commit prior to the show and you will go into that show with much more confidence. You can also throw in comments directly to them during your demo, like showing a higher priced item (I love to use the stainless steel bowls) and saying, "Ann, when we have your show, you might think about choosing this as one of your 1/2 price items." I'm amazed at the psychology of booking works...if people know somebody has already booked with you, they somehow feel safer booking their own show.

Also go to your 3 prior hosts and ask if they can refer you to anyone. Call the guests from those shows and ask how their PC products are performing for them. Tell them how much their host received and ask if they are interested in booking. Are you married? Is there anyone at your husband's office who you could reach out to? What about family/friends in other areas? Catalog shows almost never get more bookings, but while you're starting out, getting the sales is good!

Have you made your list of 100 from the recipe for success? Start working your way through asking those people.

I think the List of 100 is key. Even if it's been awhile since you've looked at it....pull it out again. I try to remind myself to do that, even 2 1/2 years later. I also think asking people directly about bookings instead of just throwing out there "I'd love your help in starting my business" gets a little more of a response.

I have had good luck with basically being a walking advertisement. My PC bag has the window on the outside and lots of people see my catalog in there. I wear tshirts with PC stuff and have a magnet on my car. Lately that seems to be getting me some good business. Now when I give out a catalog to someone who asks me right then and there, I have them fill out a drawing slip (which I have with me). It think I got that idea off this website. I tell them that for every 20 I give away and get the drawing slips for, I'll draw a prize. So far I've only done that once and the woman wanted to book a show. PLUS when I got home (I didn't actually look at her slip there....she worked at a kids' clothing store where I was shopping), I looked and it said "YES" she wanted info on becoming a consultant! That never would have happened if I didn't do the drawing slip thing. I'm still playing phone tag with her to chat some more, so we'll see if something comes out of it.

I also booked a catalog show with a woman at the Weight Watchers center I go to. She saw my shirt, ordered something, then decided she wanted to do a catalog show. All because of my shirt! And I got a recruit from my car magnet basically. I say be a walking billboard and be approachable!! :)

I know how you feelWhen I first joined up, I had 5 shows schedueled, of which 2 ended up cancelling! I got no bookings from my first 2 shows, but I got 2 from my third. I am also newly returned to the area where I grew up, so my "list of 100" was pretty thin. What really helped me was having 1 or 2 people who were really willing to go out of thier way to help me find bookings (a good friend and a relative).
See if any of the people doing the 3 shows are willing to really help push your business...if they'll ask around, seek out other people to book, find out friends of friends, that sort of thing.
I know it can seem pretty precarious, but when you start doing more shows, getting at least one, maybe two bookings at each, things will start to feel more secure.
Good luck!!
D.C.

Hi there! Congratulations on your initial bookings and for already having 2 more next weekend. It's great that you have someone interested in booking a show with 2 potential guests as well. It sounds like you're off to a good start as a new consultant.Since you're new to the area, it may take some time to build up your network and client base. In the meantime, here are a few suggestions that may help increase your bookings:1. Reach out to your friends and family. They can be a great source of support and may be willing to host a show for you or refer you to their own network.2. Utilize social media. Join local Facebook groups or create a page for your business to reach a wider audience. You can also post about your products and services on Instagram or Twitter.3. Consider partnering with local businesses or organizations. Offer to do a cooking demonstration or provide samples at a community event or charity fundraiser. This can help you reach a new audience and potentially gain new customers.4. Host a virtual event. In addition to in-person shows, consider hosting a virtual event for those who may not be able to attend in person. This can also help you reach a wider audience.5. Offer incentives for bookings. Consider offering a free product or discount to those who book a show with you. This can be a great way to entice potential hosts and guests.I hope these suggestions help. Remember, building a successful business takes time and effort, but with persistence and determination, you'll continue to grow your client base. Best of luck to you!

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for hosting a party?

Some popular products for hosting a party include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Mix 'N Chop, the Stoneware Collection, and the Manual Food Processor.

2. How do I book a Pampered Chef party?

To book a Pampered Chef party, you can either reach out to a consultant or host a virtual party on our website. You can also book a party through a friend or family member who is a consultant.

3. Can I request specific recipes for my Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can request specific recipes for your party. Our consultants are happy to work with you to create a customized menu that fits your preferences and dietary restrictions.

4. Is there a minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party?

There is no minimum number of guests required for a Pampered Chef party. We believe that any gathering, big or small, can be a fun and successful event. Our consultants are happy to work with you to make your party a success, no matter how many guests you have.

5. Can I earn free products by hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, as a host, you can earn free products based on the amount of sales at your party. Our generous host rewards program allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales and number of bookings from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • keyssizzler
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies