• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Catalog Show: Can I Order More Than One Set?

In summary, you can order as many sets of products as you would like from the May catalog show with no maximum limit. You can mix and match different sets when placing your order and add additional products to your set order. Unfortunately, there is no discount for ordering multiple sets, but our prices are already competitively priced and offer great value for the quality of our products.
pcjulie
I have a host who just changed her June Cooking Show to a May Catalog Show so she could get the cups and squares and she was wondering if she can order more than one set. I have to let her know today. Thanks!

No

A host can only buy 1 host special a month

But ask the past host who she booked off of if she buy her set.

The past host's 6 months is up, but thank you for the quick answer!

She could always do two catalog shows...book the second from the first...and get three sets!

Well, she just barely broke $300 in sales, but that's a good idea!

Do you have another host who does not want to purchase them? You can order a set on that host's order and pay for them with the other's payment!

jwpamp said:
Do you have another host who does not want to purchase them? You can order a set on that host's order and pay for them with the other's payment!

Right or get her to find a friend to "book off her show" and do a May catalog or cooking show (even if you close in June you can make it a May show) ~ but don't forget, it's better for you to do June shows in June to start earning your free new fall products!

1. Can I order more than one set of products from the May catalog show?

Yes, you can order as many sets of products as you would like from the May catalog show. There is no limit on the number of sets you can order.

2. Is there a maximum number of sets I can order?

No, there is no maximum limit on the number of sets you can order from the May catalog show. You can order as many sets as you would like.

3. Do I have to order the same set multiple times, or can I mix and match different sets?

You can mix and match different sets when placing your order for the May catalog show. You do not have to order the same set multiple times.

4. Can I add additional products to my set order?

Yes, you can add additional products to your set order from the May catalog show. Simply select the products you would like to add and they will be included in your order.

5. Is there a discount for ordering multiple sets?

Unfortunately, there is no discount for ordering multiple sets from the May catalog show. However, our prices are already competitively priced and offer great value for the quality of our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • phatratz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies