• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need answer quick!

pcjulie

Aug 16, 2005
I have a host who just changed her June Cooking Show to a May Catalog Show so she could get the cups and squares and she was wondering if she can order more than one set. I have to let her know today. Thanks!

whiteyteresa

Veteran Member
Feb 20, 2006
No

A host can only buy 1 host special a month

But ask the past host who she booked off of if she buy her set.

pcjulie

Aug 16, 2005
The past host's 6 months is up, but thank you for the quick answer!

cmdtrgd

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 12, 2006
She could always do two catalog shows...book the second from the first...and get three sets!

jwpamp

Veteran Member
Jan 13, 2006
Do you have another host who does not want to purchase them? You can order a set on that host's order and pay for them with the other's payment!

its_me_susan

Jul 31, 2005
jwpamp said:
Do you have another host who does not want to purchase them? You can order a set on that host's order and pay for them with the other's payment!

Right or get her to find a friend to "book off her show" and do a May catalog or cooking show (even if you close in June you can make it a May show) ~ but don't forget, it's better for you to do June shows in June to start earning your free new fall products!