• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Calendar is Dead: Struggling with Cancellations and Need Bookings

In summary, the host's calendar died and they are pregnant. They are trying to get bookings, but are having difficulty.
jenniann
I just had two hosts almost simotaneously ( I know that's not spelled right but spell check won't work!!) cancle their shows! I have been at this a year now and have NEVER had a cancellation. I do 4 live shows a month on averags and submit at least $2500 a month, and suddenly my calendar has died!! I have one possible fundraiser in April and a Bridal shower in May... Other than that I HAVE NOTHING!!

Not to make up excuses but I am 13 weeks pregnant and am just starting to get my energy back on nights I didn't have a show I just went home and slept cause that's all I could do... I was planning to quit my 9-5 job come october and make PC my full time job and be a stay at home mom but now I'm scared to death. I know my only option is getting on the phone but I need to turn all those calls into bookings. Can anyone help me? :(

Good luck in getting the bookings have you tried calling any of your maybe's?
When I was in a slump I did a fair you could also check and see if there are any in your area at this current time to help you get some bookings. Also congrats on your pregnancy is this your 1st?? I remember being very tired my housedidnt even get cleaned like it should have during my first 2 months.

This is my first pregnancy and I think that has alot to do with my slump. I haven't been working outside of shows at all for the last 3 months! But wow I never had any idea being PG could take so much out of you. I come home from my 9-5 and I physically could not do anything, getting up to go to the bathroom was a chore!!

I'm a newbie, but I would think it would be a great time to contact past hosts, family and friends to see if you can get any interest. Offer them some additional incentive to host within 30 days (a free product maybe). I also offered free shipping to guests who bring an uninvited guests who orders. I put a label on my postcard invitations advertising this in hopes this will help with sales. Looking forward to my 2nd cooking show Saturday and closing my first catalog show in this week. Have you had catalog shows and maybe you could contact those buying guests to ask about hosting? I hope this helps you. Good luck!

Pick up the phone. Call ALL your customers, ask how they are enjoying their tools, tell them about the current host specials, and ask if they would like to take advantage of them. I bet you get some bookings.

Thanks for the pointers ladies, I have my list made and am making phone calls tonight, is there anything out of the ordinary I should offer to get the bookings? Any tried and true incentives????

pcjeanie said:
I also offered free shipping to guests who bring an uninvited guests who orders. I put a label on my postcard invitations advertising this in hopes this will help with sales.

Be careful calling them "uninvited."

Bring a friend, get a gift works for me. I give them a pan scraper, citrus peeler, QK knife, etc.

Being "uninvited" has negative overtones.

How about hosting a Thank You Show for your past hosts? You could make it a Mystery Host show or you could do that wonderful book to look box that I saw on another thread.
Good luck with your business and Congrats on your new baby in the making. :D

1. How can I revive my dead calendar?

To revive your dead calendar, first try restarting your device to see if that resolves the issue. If not, check for any updates on your calendar app and make sure it is synced with your account. You can also try clearing the cache and data of the app and then reopening it. If these steps do not work, contact our technical support for further assistance.

2. Why did my calendar suddenly stop working?

There could be various reasons for your calendar to suddenly stop working. It could be due to a software glitch, a recent update, or an issue with your device's settings. It could also be caused by a conflict with another app on your device. Try troubleshooting by following the steps mentioned in the previous answer.

3. Can I recover lost events and appointments from my dead calendar?

If your calendar is synced with your account, you may be able to recover lost events and appointments by simply syncing your account with a different device. You can also try restoring a previous backup of your calendar if you have one. If these options do not work, contact our technical support for further assistance.

4. Will resetting my calendar delete all my events and appointments?

Resetting your calendar may delete all your events and appointments, depending on the type of reset you perform. However, if your calendar is synced with your account, you should be able to recover them by simply syncing your account with a different device. It is always recommended to back up your calendar before performing a reset.

5. How can I prevent my calendar from dying again in the future?

To prevent your calendar from dying again, make sure to regularly update your calendar app and your device's operating system. Avoid installing any suspicious or conflicting apps. It is also helpful to regularly back up your calendar in case of any issues. If the problem persists, contact our technical support for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • sarahsellcm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies