• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Microplane® Adjustable Grater

In summary, the Microplane® Adjustable Grater can be easily adjusted to three different sizes and is suitable for both soft and hard cheeses, as well as other foods. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. To clean the grater, simply rinse it under running water and use a brush or sponge if needed. The grater is made of durable stainless steel with a soft-grip handle for comfortable use.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
Ok, i am trying to simply unlock mine..and use it for the first time..I read in the prod. description to pull towards the arrow, then lift up and nothing...

I AM ABOUT TO SCREAM! I can't find an online product video on this one..

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!

See the word Microplane on the blade? Hold it so that the "e" at the end is facing you. Now, put your thumb on the end with the "e". That puts your hand around the handle. Push on the "e", which causes you to pull the handle towards you. Fold it up.

Remember ... thumb goes on the end with the "e".

thank you very much. got it!

The first time is always the hardest!!!!

smilesarepriceless said:
Ok, i am trying to simply unlock mine..and use it for the first time..I read in the prod. description to pull towards the arrow, then lift up and nothing...

I AM ABOUT TO SCREAM! I can't find an online product video on this one..

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!
It took me about 10 minutes to figure it out the first time I tried to open it too!:eek: :eek: Glad you got it figured out!:D

This one stumped me as well... I'm left handed and it only works if you open it with your right hand... now i think it's kind of fun to open it, as my right hand never gets to do anything :D (yep, I'm a dork...)

I broke mine the first time. Hoping to get the second one soon!

LOL --sorry Vanessa..I felt like I was going to break it myself!

1. How do I adjust the size of the grater?

To adjust the size of the Microplane® Adjustable Grater, simply slide the adjustment knob on the side of the grater to the desired setting. The grater can be adjusted to three different sizes: fine, medium, and coarse.

2. Can this grater be used for both soft and hard cheeses?

Yes, the Microplane® Adjustable Grater can be used for both soft and hard cheeses. It is also great for grating other foods such as vegetables, chocolate, and citrus zest.

3. Is this grater dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Microplane® Adjustable Grater is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the grater.

4. How do I clean the grater?

To clean the Microplane® Adjustable Grater, simply rinse it under running water and use a brush or sponge to remove any stubborn food particles. For tougher stains, soak the grater in warm, soapy water before rinsing.

5. What is the grater made of?

The Microplane® Adjustable Grater is made of durable stainless steel, ensuring long-lasting use. The handle is made of a comfortable soft-grip material for easy and comfortable use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
JennLizFran
  • Pampered Cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcmissyfee
Replies
Views
Admin Greg