• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating an Invite in Publisher: Tips & Solutions

In summary, to add images to your invite in Publisher, go to the "Insert" tab and select the "Pictures" option. You can change the font and font size by selecting the text and using the options in the "Home" tab. To save and print your invite, go to the "File" tab and select the respective options. You can customize the design and layout of your invite by using templates, themes, and additional elements. To share your invite with others, go to the "File" tab and select the "Share" option. You can also save the invite as a PDF to easily share it with others.
pamperedchef2
okay i creaeted an invite in publisher but when i go to email it the boarder is not around the wording anyone know how to put this in a different format it wont let me cut and paste it
i would like to email it open not as an attachment
any suggeestion would help

Attachments

• invite.pub
    80 KB · Views: 414
You could always make it into a PDF file...thats what I do with all of my flyers and such. but then its an attachment...can you make it in works maybe?

Thanks But I Dont Have Works

pamperedchef2 said:
okay i creaeted an invite in publisher but when i go to email it the boarder is not around the wording anyone know how to put this in a different format it wont let me cut and paste it
i would like to email it open not as an attachment
any suggeestion would help
Word and jpg for you

Attachments

• For Christyne.doc
    37 KB · Views: 423
  • For Christyne.JPG
    For Christyne.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 474
Thanks a TON what is the frist program you are SO great with these things

1. How do I add images to my invite in Publisher?

To add images to your invite in Publisher, click on the "Insert" tab at the top of the screen. Then, click on the "Pictures" option and select the desired image from your computer. You can also resize and move the image to your desired location on the invite.

2. Can I change the font and font size in my invite?

Yes, you can change the font and font size in your invite by selecting the desired text and clicking on the "Home" tab. From there, you can choose from a variety of fonts and adjust the font size using the dropdown menu or by manually typing in the desired size.

3. How do I save and print my invite?

To save your invite, click on the "File" tab and select "Save As." Choose a location to save the file and click "Save." To print your invite, click on the "File" tab and select "Print." Make sure to preview the invite before printing to ensure everything looks as desired.

4. Can I customize the design and layout of my invite?

Yes, you can customize the design and layout of your invite by choosing from a variety of templates and themes available in Publisher. You can also add shapes, color schemes, and backgrounds to make your invite unique.

5. How can I share my invite with others?

You can share your invite with others by clicking on the "File" tab and selecting "Share." From there, you can choose to email the invite, save it to your OneDrive, or share it on social media. You can also save the invite as a PDF to easily send it to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • FFBearPChef
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • jtjacaldwell
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies