• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me With Some Words, Please

In summary, some helpful tools for words include a thesaurus, dictionary, and vocabulary building apps. One way to improve your vocabulary is to read regularly and look up unfamiliar words. You can also practice using new words in conversations or writing. You can find inspiration for new words by reading books, articles, and even social media posts. Additionally, attending language or writing workshops or joining a book club can also help. To remember new words, try using them in sentences, creating flashcards, or using mnemonic devices. There are also many online resources available for help with words, such as vocabulary building websites, word games, and language learning apps. You can also find helpful articles and tips on improving your vocabulary online.
raebates
Staff member
I'm doing a small Christmas gift for my team. In amongst the yummies I'm sending will be a little card--something along the lines of the attached photo. In the one I'm doing I say
May the coming year be filled with . . .
I'm looking for words to use that end in "ment." So far I have
merriment
accomplishment
encouragement
involvement​
What else can you think of? What would you like to have in 2016?TIA!

Attachments

• Encourage mint.png
    Encourage mint.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 637
That looks great! (positive temperamint!) (your accomplishmint) (give you a complimint) (your excitemint)
you really didn't need anymore, did you???

Contentment
Empowerment
Wonderment
Amazement
Refreshment
Betterment
Improvement
Acknowledgement
Testament

scottcooks said:
Contentment
Empowerment
Wonderment
Amazement
Refreshment
Betterment
Improvement
Acknowledgement
Testament
These were exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Hi there,What a lovely idea to include a thoughtful card along with your delicious treats for your team! Here are a few more words that end in "ment" that might inspire you:1. Contentment
2. Fulfillment
3. Improvement
4. Enlightenment
5. Empowerment
6. Development
7. Engagement
8. Enrichment
9. Advancement
10. EnjoymentWishing you and your team a wonderful holiday season and a new year filled with all of these "ments" and more!Happy Cooking,

1. What tools can I use to help me with words?

Some helpful tools for words include a thesaurus, dictionary, and vocabulary building apps.

2. How can I improve my vocabulary?

One way to improve your vocabulary is to read regularly and look up unfamiliar words. You can also practice using new words in conversations or writing.

3. Where can I find inspiration for new words?

You can find inspiration for new words by reading books, articles, and even social media posts. You can also attend language or writing workshops or join a book club.

4. How can I remember new words?

To remember new words, try using them in sentences, creating flashcards, or using mnemonic devices. You can also practice using the new words in conversations or writing.

5. Are there any online resources for help with words?

Yes, there are many online resources available for help with words such as vocabulary building websites, word games, and language learning apps. You can also find helpful articles and tips on improving your vocabulary online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
KRISTI'SCOOKING
  • spoiledchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies