• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me With Coaching & Organization

In summary, Kathy needs help with organization and coaching with many long distance people. She needs a good check list for host coaching regular and fundraisers, and a good basic host and fundraiser letter that helps them understand things, such as filling out order forms correctly and their responsibilities for hosting. Kathy should call her long distance clients even though some want to talk on the phone and others do not.
Kathytnt
I am needing help with organization and coaching with lots of long distance people. I need a good (modifiable) check list for host coaching regular and fundraisers

I also need a good basic host and fundraiser letter that helps them understand things including filling out order forms correctly and thier responsibilities for hosting.

Kathy, there is not a good substitute for host coaching via telephone. Our 3-call system is proven, that's why the HO trains us on it!

Even though they are long distance, I would still recommend calling them! Our business is about RELATIONSHIPS and you can't build a relationship with someone via letters or email.

Some want to talk on the phone and some do not - You know how hard it is to track down people sometimes - I am trying to put a letter in the host packet to cover questions in case they forget what we discussed too

Kathy,

This is what I do... not only do I call them but I email them as well... that way if I can't get ahold of them one way I have tried another way. Sometimes people get busy and email is the best way to respond to them !!!

A lot of my fundraiser hosts are training for a distance event, fundraising as individuals and working full time as well as other family obligations. It's hard to catch them. I was hoping someone had a letter to help answer questions when they forget what we discussed etc.

They forget the basics like our fundraiser have be at least $150 in orders. Covering shipping questions etc.

This is a fundraiser checklist that used to be available on CC. I don't know that it is what you need but it might be good to use as a basis for creating your own list.

Attachments

• fundraiser_checklist.doc
    53 KB · Views: 281
  • fundraiser_checklist.pdf
    40.2 KB · Views: 232
here is a guidline to host coaching through e-mail , the three call system and through the post card system i didnot write it and i wish i could give credit to the person who i got form but i don't remeber sorry but i found it to be real helpfull !

Attachments

• workshop.pdf
    43.9 KB · Views: 282
Pampered_Princess said:
here is a guidline to host coaching through e-mail , the three call system and through the post card system i didnot write it and i wish i could give credit to the person who i got form but i don't remeber sorry but i found it to be real helpfull !

That looks great. I've turned it into a word document so it can easily be modified.

Attachments

• workshop.doc
    170 KB · Views: 335
That's a wonderful system!!! I've been looking for something like that--thank you!

you are so welcome i wish I could take the credit for it !

1. How can I improve my time management skills?

One way to improve time management skills is to create a schedule or to-do list for each day. Prioritize tasks and set aside specific blocks of time to work on them. Eliminate distractions and focus on one task at a time. You can also try using tools such as timers or productivity apps to help stay on track.

2. How can I become a more effective leader?

Becoming an effective leader takes practice and self-reflection. Some tips include setting clear expectations and goals for your team, communicating effectively and actively listening, providing support and feedback, and leading by example. Continuously seeking feedback and learning from mistakes can also help improve leadership skills.

3. What are some strategies for staying organized at work?

One strategy is to declutter your workspace and only keep necessary items within reach. Use folders or digital folders to keep documents organized. Create a system for managing tasks and deadlines, such as using a planner or productivity app. Make sure to regularly review and update your system to ensure it is working effectively for you.

4. How do I handle conflicts within my team?

When conflicts arise, it's important to address them calmly and directly. Encourage open communication and actively listen to all parties involved. Identify the root of the conflict and work towards finding a mutually beneficial solution. It may also be helpful to involve a neutral third party, such as a mediator, if necessary.

5. How can I motivate my team to reach their goals?

Motivating your team starts with setting clear and achievable goals. Make sure to communicate the importance and benefits of reaching these goals. Recognize and reward progress and achievements. Encourage teamwork and provide support and resources for your team to succeed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• talkintrac
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PWoods
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • deidrejo