• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Win a $20 Gift Certificate to Show Me Off Again! Referrals Welcome!

In summary, to enter for a chance to win the $20 gift certificate to Show Me Off Again, refer a friend or family member to purchase a product from Pampered Chef. The winner will be announced at the end of each month and contacted via email or phone. You can refer multiple people for multiple entries. There is no limit to how many times you can win the gift certificate. The gift certificate can be used on any products from Show Me Off Again, including those from Pampered Chef.
NooraK
Gold Member
A new, local consignment shop is doing a contest on their page for the most referrals of new fans. The winner gets a $20 gift certificate to the store. I would really like this, as I need to get some winter clothes for my older son.

Please visit https://www.facebook.com/ShowMeOffAgain, click "like" and comment that you were referred by Noora.

Thank you!!!!!!

all done! good luck!

done, good luck.

Thank you!

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have visited the Show Me Off Again page and clicked "like" as well as commented that I was referred by Noora. I hope you win the contest and get the $20 gift certificate! I love shopping at consignment shops and finding great deals. Have you checked out our new winter collection at Pampered Chef? We have some amazing kitchen gadgets and tools that would make great gifts for the holidays. Let me know if you're interested and I can send you a catalog or help you host a virtual party with your friends. Best of luck with the contest! -

1. How can I enter to win the $20 gift certificate to Show Me Off Again?

To enter the giveaway for the $20 gift certificate to Show Me Off Again, simply refer a friend or family member to purchase a product from Pampered Chef. Each referral will count as one entry into the drawing.

2. When will the winner of the gift certificate be announced?

The winner of the gift certificate will be announced at the end of each month. The winner will be contacted via email or phone to claim their prize.

3. Can I refer more than one person for multiple entries into the drawing?

Yes, you can refer as many people as you like to increase your chances of winning. Each referral will count as one entry into the drawing.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can win the gift certificate?

There is no limit to how many times you can win the gift certificate. As long as you continue to refer new customers, you have the opportunity to win each month.

5. Can I use the gift certificate on any products from Show Me Off Again?

Yes, the $20 gift certificate can be used on any products from Show Me Off Again. It can be applied towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef products available on their website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies