• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Maintaining AD Title: Balancing Team Dynamics and Promotions in Direct Sales

In summary, the individual is concerned that they will not be able to maintain their title of Director of Sales if their "rockstar" (who is also their direct reports) were to be promoted to that position. However, they are reassured that they would still be paid as Director of Sales for the remainder of the current month and two more months, in which they would then need to match or exceed the level of their "rockstar" in order to keep their title.
flemings99
Gold Member
I have a possible Dir. promotion (my first), so I'd promote to AD. :D

My concern is we currently have 29 on the team. 7 of which is my possible D and her team. She's my "rock star" and I hate to say it but the rest are mostly slackers that rotate taking turns working their biz. I'm worried that I won't be able to maintain AD title if she promotes. So, if we both are paid as D in a given month does she pass me by?

I know we have the rebuild months and I do consistently recruit...just worried about losing my "star" to my up-line.

Our current month looks like this:
11 active (2 of them are my star & 1 person on her team)
11,450 in team sales, $4,120 of those are mine. $2,270 are my possible D sales.

I realize she hasn't met her team numbers or sales yet to promote, but I know it is coming...

Last yr. I'd been dancing:happyforyou: but last year we had a different team dynamic and my former stars are either gone or not working their biz. Last yr. we had over 21,000 in Nov. sales with less people. I know, rebuild...my concern is at what point does she pass me by?

Nope. You won't loose her under the scenario given.If you were a C, SC or TL & she promoted to D, you'd have that month & 2 more to match & keep her or loose her.You can both be D, both be AD, both be SD etc.You keep your D title for 3 months. So even if she's "paid as" D and you are "paid as" TL, you don't loose her unless you loose your D title.You get the rebuild months to do just that ... rebuild your team and replace what you've lost. So get out there & work that recruiting girl!!! Get your team stronger so when she does promote you are prepared for the loss. And get your sales, your team sales & the organization sales where you need them to be AFTER she's gone so that you are safe. :DHope it happens for you and for her soon! :D

AD is a weird scenario because if you are a qualified D & she hits AD then you have the Org sales to get AD too. So its impossible for you to be paid as D & her to be paid as AD.But even if she promotes to SD & you only have the structure of AD, it's still okay. Heck she can promote to NED & you can be an AD & still be okay. D is the ONLY level where you have to match or exceed their level or loose them. ;)

Thanks. That makes me feel much better. :)

Sheila said:
Nope. You won't loose her under the scenario given.

If you were a C, SC or TL & she promoted to D, you'd have that month & 2 more to match & keep her or loose her.

You can both be D, both be AD, both be SD etc.

You keep your D title for 3 months. So even if she's "paid as" D and you are "paid as" TL, you don't loose her unless you loose your D title.

You get the rebuild months to do just that ... rebuild your team and replace what you've lost. So get out there & work that recruiting girl!!! Get your team stronger so when she does promote you are prepared for the loss. And get your sales, your team sales & the organization sales where you need them to be AFTER she's gone so that you are safe. :D

Hope it happens for you and for her soon! :D

Yes! My d is a NED... her D is an AD. So crazy.

That's funny Becky! I knew it was possible, but don't know anyone that its actually happened to! ;)

What does "Help Me Understand.." mean?

"Help Me Understand.." is a phrase commonly used to express confusion or lack of understanding about a particular topic. It is often used as a request for someone to explain or clarify something in a way that is easier to comprehend.

How do I use "Help Me Understand.." effectively?

In order to use "Help Me Understand.." effectively, it is important to clearly state what you are having trouble understanding and to be open to receiving different perspectives or explanations. It is also helpful to actively listen and engage in the conversation to fully comprehend the topic at hand.

Can I use "Help Me Understand.." in a professional setting?

Yes, "Help Me Understand.." can be used in a professional setting as a polite and respectful way to seek clarification or further information about a topic. However, it is important to use proper tone and language when using this phrase in a professional context.

What should I do if someone asks me to "Help Me Understand.."?

If someone asks you to "Help Me Understand..", it is important to actively listen to their concerns and try to provide a clear and concise explanation. It may also be helpful to ask follow-up questions to better understand their confusion and address it effectively.

Are there any alternatives to using "Help Me Understand.."?

Yes, there are other phrases that can be used to express confusion or a need for clarification, such as "Can you explain this to me?" or "I'm having trouble understanding, can you help?" It is important to choose a phrase that feels most comfortable and appropriate in the given situation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefChris
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Sheila