• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Special Flyer Needed?

In summary, if you sign up with the Pampered Chef between September 1st and October 15th and have 4 shows under your belt or $1250, you will qualify for the recruitment special.
TriciaAnn
Does anyone have a flyer of the recruiting special? I belive it goes thru October 15th. I thought I saw it somewhere, but now I can't find it. Let me know if any on you have that file.

Tricia Ann :confused:

Recruiting SpecialHow does that work. I singed at the end of September, and my SS1 is
November, Will I be able to get this special? I have my own open house
this weekend, and the only other show's so far for November is the 12th &
19th.

yes...as long as you qualify within your super starter month 1, you will recieve the bamboo carving board, meat lifters, and carving set. It only states that you must SIGN with the Pampered Chef between September 1st and October 15th. Home office just has to recieve your paperwork at that time, and you recieve the products as soon as you submit 4 shows or $1250 (before the end of super starter month 1) whichever comes first. I hope this helps you, but if you need me to explain further, feel free to e-mail or call me. my # is on my website

Thanks!Lauren,
Thanks a bunch. I wasn't really sure if I would still qualify. Thanks!!!! :D
Now just cross your fingers that I will do well at this! My open house is this
Saturday and my nerves are starting to act up!!! :eek: I actually have only been to 2 shows, my Mom's where I decided to join and then I shadowed my recruiter at a show, both small! Hopefully I will relax some soon! :eek:

What is "Help Me !! Recruit Special"?

"Help Me !! Recruit Special" is a program that assists businesses and organizations in finding and hiring top talent for their open positions.

Who can benefit from "Help Me !! Recruit Special"?

Any business or organization looking to fill open positions with highly qualified candidates can benefit from "Help Me !! Recruit Special". This program is especially helpful for small businesses or those without a dedicated HR department.

How does "Help Me !! Recruit Special" work?

The program starts with a consultation to understand the specific needs and requirements of the business. Then, our team utilizes various recruitment strategies and resources to find and screen potential candidates. Finally, we present the top candidates to the business for their consideration.

What sets "Help Me !! Recruit Special" apart from other recruitment services?

"Help Me !! Recruit Special" offers personalized and customized recruitment services at an affordable price. Our team has extensive experience in various industries and is committed to finding the best fit for each business's unique needs.

What is the success rate of "Help Me !! Recruit Special"?

The success rate of "Help Me !! Recruit Special" varies based on the specific needs and requirements of each business. However, our team works diligently to find the best candidates and has a high success rate in matching them with the right businesses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • AmyDare