1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help Me !! Recruit Special

1. TriciaAnn

TriciaAnn Member

Does anyone have a flyer of the recruiting special? I belive it goes thru October 15th. I thought I saw it somewhere, but now I can't find it. Let me know if any on you have that file.

Tricia Ann :confused:

Oct 13, 2005
  2. ChefErika

ChefErika Novice Member

Oct 13, 2005
  3. PC_ChefCole

PC_ChefCole Novice Member

Recruiting Special

How does that work. I singed at the end of September, and my SS1 is
    November, Will I be able to get this special? I have my own open house
    this weekend, and the only other show's so far for November is the 12th &
    19th.

Oct 17, 2005
  4. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

yes...as long as you qualify within your super starter month 1, you will recieve the bamboo carving board, meat lifters, and carving set. It only states that you must SIGN with the Pampered Chef between September 1st and October 15th. Home office just has to recieve your paperwork at that time, and you recieve the products as soon as you submit 4 shows or $1250 (before the end of super starter month 1) whichever comes first. I hope this helps you, but if you need me to explain further, feel free to e-mail or call me. my # is on my website

5. PC_ChefCole

PC_ChefCole Novice Member

Thanks!

Lauren,
    Thanks a bunch. I wasn't really sure if I would still qualify. Thanks!!!! :D
    Now just cross your fingers that I will do well at this! My open house is this
    Saturday and my nerves are starting to act up!!! :eek: I actually have only been to 2 shows, my Mom's where I decided to join and then I shadowed my recruiter at a show, both small! Hopefully I will relax some soon! :eek:

Oct 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted