• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Me Reach My TPampered Chef Goal: Recruiting Tips Needed!

In summary, Sandra is in a crunch and struggles to recruit, while Cheryl has always struggled with recruiting. Sandra and Cheryl share advice on how to recruit more effectively.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
Okay Directors...I made Director by the skin of my teeth! I barely have 3 active right now. They are not in contact with me (meaning I call or email and don't hear back from them). I have always struggled with recruiting. I've been in the business 5 years.

On my high after promoting I set a goal for TPC in recruiting for this year!!:eek: However, I haven't recruited since June. I would love some help to become more comfortable in this area and hopefully more consistent.

My why...products and recognition! When I am speaking to someone who shares my why I have no problems. It is when I am speaking with a potential that NEEDS the extra money for their family or wants to replace full-time income or NEEDS to cover the car payment or some other huge bill for their family that I flub up. I didn't really see "good" money with PC until I started doing at least 8 shows a month. And that "good" was around $800-1100 in a month. I know that many of you found the income become substantial when you recruited or promoted...well, it took me 2 years with the goal of promoting before I actually did it.

I just need help when dealing with someone different from myself. So I guess...please offer tips and suggestions, but if you could share your personal stories that would be wonderful!! Thank you!

I just don't want to lose my Directorship and I would love to realize my TPC goal. So far for the TPC I have 2 qualified recruits! Wa-Hoo!! Only 10 more to go!

Sandra- I am in the SAME boat! Sorry I can't give any words of wisdom, but maybe we can keep each other positive. I have 5 recruits. 2 will be inactive this month. I am FREAKING OUT. :(

Do you have an empowering women magazine? That is great and put flags- in it--to read on other--I started for the products and now I NEED THE $$

I have just felt the axe fall myself. I have 6 active, I just had 8 go inactive. So from a big team we went to a little team. Such is life. I feel like I have trimmed the dead wood and I am left with those who have goals and direction. So while it was nice to say I have 14 in my first line, the reality is that those who were on their way out took more time and energy than they gave back.

Anyhow, onto the recruiting.
First off it is a great deal, which I think attracts people initially. For people that need the money or need a job. break it down for yourself and for them. They will spend about 3-4 hours away from home, they will earn on avg $100, they will have fun in a relaxed and happy enviorment. It beats a part-time job anyday.
If they need more money than that, tell them the truth- More shows=more money, but also means um, more work. If you do not feel like an expert at telling them that this can be substatial income, or guiding them to help them create substantial income, point them to someone who can.
How much does your AD make?
your SD?
your ED?
That shows the progression of income available.
Those are also resources that would be HAPPY to help you :)

Remeber, you are just offering an opportunity. You are giving them the same tools as all of us. Some, like Janice, will see it grab it and kick some major ass right out the gate.
Some, maybe more like you and I are what I like to call stubborn, took us a bit and know we can see and have evolved in the business enough to make it a business, not a hobby.

I am happy to honestly offer this to everyone, but I know not everyone is able to make it a business. So, I listen and I match my enthusiasim to theirs and hope for the best.

Since you are in a crunch and need to recruit fast. Make that your primary focus all month. Every host, every guest and every call should be about helping them to see if this is a fit for them. Do an opportunity night, TEACH YOUR TEAM, to recruit for at least 1/2 of your meeting. You are a Director, neither luck or wishes got you here, and neither will keep you here. I am fully confident that you can pull out of this.
Good luck, sorry I talk so much :)
PM me if you want to talk.
Cheryl

as usual, Cheryl, major inspiration!!!

To some people, $1000 / month is a HUGE deal! Ask people how much money each month would make a difference in their lives - you'll be surprised. I have only had one person say anything above $500.

I suggest asking yourself what your level of excitement is when you are speaking with a potential recruit.

I personally get so excited that I think I might scare some people away. The excitement comes across with words spewing from my mouth. Yes, I verbally barf all over them!

So I suggest thinking about whether or not you are also verbally barfing on your recruit leads!

ChefLisa said:
I suggest asking yourself what your level of excitement is when you are speaking with a potential recruit.

I personally get so excited that I think I might scare some people away. The excitement comes across with words spewing from my mouth. Yes, I verbally barf all over them!

So I suggest thinking about whether or not you are also verbally barfing on your recruit leads!

I sound JUST LIKE YOU!!
I listened to a MP3 on "How not to throw up"
I wrote everything from it so here it is:

Attachments

• How not to Throw Up!!!.doc
    41.5 KB · Views: 200
    41.5 KB · Views: 191
    41.5 KB · Views: 208
    41.5 KB · Views: 198
Kristi!

Thank you so much!

Hey, no problem Lisa!! :D

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive community. You also have the freedom to set your own schedule and work from home.

How can I recruit new consultants for my Pampered Chef team?

The best way to recruit new consultants is by sharing your personal experience and passion for the products and company. Utilize social media, host parties, and attend local events to reach a wider audience. You can also offer incentives or rewards for those who join your team.

What are some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef party?

To host a successful party, make sure to invite a diverse group of people, offer a variety of products, and provide fun games or activities. Share your favorite recipes and cooking tips to engage your guests and showcase the value of Pampered Chef products.

How can I effectively train and support new consultants on my team?

Communication is key when it comes to training and supporting new consultants. Make sure to provide them with all the necessary resources and information, including training materials and access to your team's support network. Schedule regular check-ins and offer guidance and advice as needed.

What are some ways to motivate my team to reach our Pampered Chef goals?

One effective way to motivate your team is by setting achievable goals and offering rewards or incentives for reaching them. Encourage healthy competition and provide recognition and praise for individual and team achievements. Also, make sure to maintain a positive and supportive team culture to keep everyone motivated and engaged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez