1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Theme Show Help me please

1. These theme nights are a great idea. I would like it if anyone can give me the step by step guide on how to do a theme night. I've been to 6 parties and they are basically the same and i've been doing this since May '05 but have never achieved a bonus yet. I thought maybe a theme party will go down a bit better. Our special for Sept/Oct is the show to go trolley and "I LOVE it, I WANT it" :)

Oh i'm also from England and i've never done anything like this. So if anyone can help i thank you in advance.

2. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

In your recipe for sucess under build your bookings there should be a couple of theme show idea rundowns. I listed my table of contents from my theme show binder you can find it in the files section. I just pick out recipes that fit the theme (and that I have the products for the recipe) and maybe a game or two. I hope this helps.

Sep 1, 2005
  3. how strange is that...going off the subject a minute. I usesd to Live in Federal Way, WA about 10 years ago. my dad worked for Boeing for 3 yrs....I'll have a look at my reciepe for sucess booklet later it's 02.10 Friday morning here. But Thank you

Have something to add?