• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Pick Free Products

In summary, the person forgot to set up a fundraiser for their high school reunion and instead did a cooking show. They earned $190 in free products from the sale of their products. They are running low on time and would like some suggestions on what to buy next to fundraise. They are considering getting a grill basket, a great grilling set, and the lemon pepper rub.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I completely forgot that I need to pick some free products..LOL..

I did a fundraiser for my High School Class Reunion Fund

I DID NOT SET IT UP AS A FUNDRAISER.

I did it as a Cooking show, and I am going to donate 20% as well as the free products..I was going to do a drawing for the 1/2 price items from anyone who sold $100 or more..but seeing as there was only 1 person who did that..and she did a lot of work for this as well..I gave all 3 of them to her..anyway..sales are in the $900 range..so we earned $190 in free products..

I want stuff that I can use for raffles and such in the future for more fundraising..I really want to submit this show tonight..so can anyone give some suggestions as some things to get..

I was thinking about getting the Stainless Mesh Colanders and the Stainless Mixing Bowls and then breaking them up and using them as my "baskets" and putting other things inside of them..

Do you think that is a good idea?

What kind of things should I get to put in them.

OR..I can just get one or the other still break them up..and get the Trifle Bowl host special and use that as a container for a prize.

Any help would be appreciated..since I am running short on time.

Nothing like waiting until the last minute..I can't believe I forgot about this

OK..so..I got the Trifle Bowl host special..and I am going to do it like the picture that has the Simply Sweet cookbook..Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and the Beaded Spoon in it..

I also decided on the Ice Bucket & Shaker Set..the Ice Scoop..and Dots Martini Glasses.

I have $57.25 to spend yet.

Food Chopper

I decided to go with a grilling theme for the last set.

Grill Basket..Great Grilling Set..and the Lemon Pepper Rub.

I didn't end up getting either the bowls or the collanders..LOL..oh well.

!

Hi there! Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. It sounds like you have a great plan in place already. The Stainless Mesh Colanders and Stainless Mixing Bowls are definitely great choices for raffle items. They are practical and versatile, so they will appeal to a wide range of people. You could also consider adding in some of our popular kitchen tools like the Garlic Press or the Microplane Zester. Both are must-haves in the kitchen and would make great prizes.Another idea could be to create a themed basket, such as a "Pasta Night" basket with the colander, mixing bowls, and a jar of our delicious pasta sauce. Or a "Baking Essentials" basket with the trifle bowl, measuring cups, and a baking mix. This way, you can showcase the products in a fun and creative way.Also, don't forget about our seasonal products! With the holidays coming up, our Holiday Cookie Cutter Set or our Festive Spatula Set would make great prizes.I hope these suggestions help, and good luck with your fundraiser! Remember, every purchase makes a difference and we are happy to support your cause. Let me know if you need any further assistance. Happy cooking!

What are the free products available for me to choose from?

The free products available for you to choose from may vary depending on current promotions and availability. You can view the list of available free products on the "Help Me Pick Free Products" section of our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

How often can I choose free products?

You can choose free products every time you host a qualifying party or when you make a qualifying purchase as a guest at a party. Free products cannot be redeemed with orders placed through the website or through a consultant's personal website.

Can I choose any product from the Pampered Chef catalog as my free product?

No, you can only choose from the products listed in the "Help Me Pick Free Products" section. These products have been specially selected for our promotions and may change throughout the year.

What if the free product I want is out of stock?

If the free product you want is out of stock, you can choose another product from the list of available free products. However, if you have your heart set on a specific product, you can contact your consultant to see when it will be back in stock or if it can be substituted with a similar product.

Can I combine free products with other promotions or discounts?

No, free products cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. They are only redeemable as specified in the terms of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • lilscrapmama
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies