• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help me pick free products

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I completely forgot that I need to pick some free products..LOL..

I did a fundraiser for my High School Class Reunion Fund

I DID NOT SET IT UP AS A FUNDRAISER.

I did it as a Cooking show, and I am going to donate 20% as well as the free products..I was going to do a drawing for the 1/2 price items from anyone who sold $100 or more..but seeing as there was only 1 person who did that..and she did a lot of work for this as well..I gave all 3 of them to her..anyway..sales are in the $900 range..so we earned $190 in free products..

I want stuff that I can use for raffles and such in the future for more fundraising..I really want to submit this show tonight..so can anyone give some suggestions as some things to get..

I was thinking about getting the Stainless Mesh Colanders and the Stainless Mixing Bowls and then breaking them up and using them as my "baskets" and putting other things inside of them..

Do you think that is a good idea?

What kind of things should I get to put in them.

OR..I can just get one or the other still break them up..and get the Trifle Bowl host special and use that as a container for a prize.

Any help would be appreciated..since I am running short on time.

Nothing like waiting until the last minute..I can't believe I forgot about this

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
OK..so..I got the Trifle Bowl host special..and I am going to do it like the picture that has the Simply Sweet cookbook..Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles and the Beaded Spoon in it..

I also decided on the Ice Bucket & Shaker Set..the Ice Scoop..and Dots Martini Glasses.

I have $57.25 to spend yet.

RMDave

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2009
Food Chopper

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
I decided to go with a grilling theme for the last set.

Grill Basket..Great Grilling Set..and the Lemon Pepper Rub.

I didn't end up getting either the bowls or the collanders..LOL..oh well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views