• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Out W/ Gift Certificate Confusion :-)

In summary, when someone orders a gift certificate at a show, it will be included in the P3 order and a physical gift certificate will be sent to the host along with the rest of the orders. The recipient can then use it on the main Pampered Chef website and you will receive commission for the purchase. The host will also receive host benefits from the purchase. All gift certificates must be redeemed online or by mail and cannot be used at another show. If the guest ordering the gift certificate wants to present it themselves, they should have it shipped to their home.
brendaziz
Ok- tell me if I want I currently think is correct.
If someone wants to order a gift certificate at a show- I just put hte order in P3 and a physical gc comes to the host along w/ the rest of everyones orders.
And then teh guest can then give this to whoever who then uses it on the main pc website, right?
And I get commission for this purchase and also the host gets host benefits from the purchase as well, correct?

Thanks!

The GC goes to the recipient, not the host or guest. They also get a catalog and instructions on how to redeem it. All GC's must be redeemed online or by mail. You get commission when it's purchased and the host gets the amount as part of her show sales. That is why the GC can not be used at another show.

brendaziz said:
If someone wants to order a gift certificate at a show- I just put hte order in P3 and a physical gc comes to the host along w/ the rest of everyones orders.
And then teh guest can then give this to whoever who then uses it on the main pc website, right?

So if the guest ordering the GC wants to present it themself, they should have it shipped to them at their home.

great- thanks!!!

Hi there! You are correct in your thinking. When someone orders a gift certificate at a show, you can simply add it to the P3 order and a physical gift certificate will be sent to the host along with the rest of the orders. The guest can then give this to whoever they choose and they can use it on the main Pampered Chef website. You will receive commission for this purchase and the host will also receive host benefits from the purchase. Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy selling!

1. How do I purchase a gift certificate?

To purchase a gift certificate from Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can choose the amount and recipient for the gift certificate and proceed with the purchase.

2. Can I use a gift certificate towards a party order?

Yes, our gift certificates can be used towards any Pampered Chef order, including party orders. The recipient can redeem the gift certificate by entering the code at checkout.

3. What is the expiration date for gift certificates?

Our gift certificates do not have an expiration date and can be used at any time. However, please note that they cannot be redeemed for cash.

4. Can I use a gift certificate towards shipping fees?

Unfortunately, our gift certificates cannot be used towards shipping fees. They can only be applied towards the total cost of the order, including products and applicable taxes.

5. How do I check the balance of my gift certificate?

To check the balance of your gift certificate, please visit our website and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can enter the gift certificate code and check the remaining balance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jsfergs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • MaggieH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Brenda.the.chef