• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales: Help Me Reach My Goal Now!

In summary, Sheila is in a tiny pity rut and she needs the people she's been calling to help her out. She had a great booking blitz, but she's short on PC dollars and she needs the commission check to help her husband. She's also advertising that people can buy items off of her Pampered Chef Wish List with gift cards they received for Christmas.
ShelbyMichalek
I'm kind of in a tiny pity rut and I need y'all to just snap me out of it, k?

I had a FANTASTIC booking blitz. My January is looking pretty great. (Um, ya can't complain about 5 cooking and 2 catalog shows for Triple Points Days)

But I REALLY need the PC dollars for getting $1500 this month and I'm about 1k short. I have one catalog show open right now for a friend. But that's it! I NEED to get those sales! I NEED that commission and I NEED those PC dollars to buy catalogs for my super busy January.

What can I do? (Keep in mind, I called all my leads during the booking blitz!)

Last year I did a 12 days of Christmas sale to help earn the trip but I did give away most of my commission. That probably won't help in this case as you could just use that money for catalogs anyway but just wanted to throw it out there.

wadesgirl said:
Last year I did a 12 days of Christmas sale to help earn the trip but I did give away most of my commission. That probably won't help in this case as you could just use that money for catalogs anyway but just wanted to throw it out there.

Right. I need the commission check too. My husband and I are struggling in our relationship very badly and I haven't made it very public here but I need to build my career and I need to make something positive for ME because if everything continues the way it has, I will need it. But I don't want to talk about it if that's okay. It's not that it's too personal, I don't mind sharing. It's just very painful.

On to happy things like promotions and recognition! That's what I have to build toward!!

Start advertising that they can buy items off their Pampered Chef Wish List with those (Visa, Master Card & American Express) GIFT CARDS that they received for Christmas. ;)

Sheila said:
Start advertising that they can buy items off their Pampered Chef Wish List with those (Visa, Master Card & American Express) GIFT CARDS that they received for Christmas. ;)
I already planted the seed with a Facebook message. You should see the sticky notes on my wall right now Sheila!
There's a couple with things I jotted down from the conference trainings I listened to and there's one now that reads.
$1000 in order divided by $50 is my average order = 20 orders (and this is written long division style)
And then it looks like this
Dec 26 | 10 orders
Dec 27 | 10 orders
Dec 28 | 5 orders
Dec 29 | 5 ordersMake 20+ calls a day these 4 days.
I'm so Type A sometimes it makes me laugh.
I will reach my goal by Thursday next week if it KILLS me! LOL!
I'm sure I will probably have to call 80 people to get those 20 orders!I'm just trying to figure out how NOT to annoy people!

LOL Success is only achieved through motivation and commitment (follow through), huh? ;)

ShelbyMichalek said:
I already planted the seed with a Facebook message. You should see the sticky notes on my wall right now Sheila!
There's a couple with things I jotted down from the conference trainings I listened to and there's one now that reads.

I'm so Type A sometimes it makes me laugh.
I will reach my goal by Thursday next week if it KILLS me! LOL!
I'm sure I will probably have to call 80 people to get those 20 orders!

I'm just trying to figure out how NOT to annoy people!

You could start looking at "collection" people. Start with those that purchased pantry items and see if they would like to reorder. Then move onto stoneware, bamboo, etc. Even check with people who had purchase trivets before and ask if they want to add to their collection and get the new one.

wadesgirl said:
You could start looking at "collection" people. Start with those that purchased pantry items and see if they would like to reorder. Then move onto stoneware, bamboo, etc. Even check with people who had purchase trivets before and ask if they want to add to their collection and get the new one.

That could help! My biggest problem is my first year of business records are all lost because I went inactive and resigned (right away, under a different recruiter) and so all my customers from my first 15 shows or so are lost from my database. I have information for several of them, but not their order history.
I do however have order history for the last year so that would be a start!
Thanks!

ShelbyMichalek said:
That could help! My biggest problem is my first year of business records are all lost because I went inactive and resigned (right away, under a different recruiter) and so all my customers from my first 15 shows or so are lost from my database. I have information for several of them, but not their order history.
I do however have order history for the last year so that would be a start!
Thanks!

If you haven't been in touch with any of those original guests for a while just give them a call and let them know you have recently restarted your business and wanted to get in touch with them. They don't have to know how "recent" you restarted just that you did!

1. What is the purpose of the "Help Me Out - Sales Goal" feature?

The "Help Me Out - Sales Goal" feature is designed to help consultants set and achieve their sales goals. It allows you to track your progress and offers suggestions on ways to boost your sales.

2. How do I set a sales goal using the "Help Me Out" feature?

To set a sales goal, go to your consultant dashboard and click on the "Help Me Out" tab. From there, you can enter your desired sales goal and the time frame in which you want to achieve it.

3. Can I customize the suggestions given by the "Help Me Out" feature?

Yes, you can customize the suggestions given by the "Help Me Out" feature. You can choose to receive suggestions for specific products or categories, or you can opt for a more general list of suggestions.

4. How often should I check the "Help Me Out" feature?

We recommend checking the "Help Me Out" feature at least once a week to track your progress and adjust your sales strategies accordingly. However, you can check it as often as you'd like to stay on top of your goals.

5. Can I share my progress with my team or upline?

Yes, you can easily share your progress with your team or upline by clicking on the "Share My Progress" button on the "Help Me Out" tab. This allows for accountability and support from your fellow consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCSarahjm
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCSarahjm
  • kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • gothim0802