• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Love the Microfiber Towels!

I really only use that one, however there are MANY people that love how many uses there are. You can use them with cleaners to clean your stainless appliances, and use them as a chamois cloth on cars and motorcycles etc. I have many that get them to use as dishtowels and such. I am going to sell the pink ones as "The one your husband will never use". Many of my customers will appreciate this. Their hubbys are notorious for taking products to the garage, from microfiber towels to quikut paring knives and nylon pan scrapers, even cutting boards. LOL!!Thanks for that reassurance! I'll wash it
BlessedWifeMommy
Okay, I have avoided the microfiber towels until I just earned the pink one. Help me love it! :love: I really want to I love every other product!I can't get over the texture of it. :yuck: Does it help to wash it? :confused:I almost wish I hadn't taken it out of the package. :)

BlessedWifeMommy said:
Okay, I have avoided the microfiber towels until I just earned the pink one.

Help me love it! :love: I really want to I love every other product!

I can't get over the texture of it. :yuck: Does it help to wash it? :confused:

I almost wish I hadn't taken it out of the package. :)

I wish I could help you!! I tell people that I love the bamboo so much b/c I have Spiderman hands and they stick right to me! HATE THEM!!! I can't get over the feeling!!

I am not a fan of microfiber either. The only thing I ever use it for is cleaning glass. It works like a dream for that!

Wash it a couple of times--no softener. It's less grabby after a couple of washes.As for loving it, I do. I keep a couple in my van. I've used it to clear condensation from the windows. I've used it to sop up spills from seats and floors. I even used it recently when my not-quite-closed water bottle turned sideways in my purse, spilling 1/2 bottle of water into said purse. It's also great for drying your hair. I know people who always take one to the pool or beach so they don't drip so much once they come out of the water.

I too don't like the texture, however the towels are so absorbent and wonderful. I have one that gets used for dry dusting around the house (candles and decorative peices).

I really only use that one, however there are MANY people that love how many uses there are. You can use them with cleaners to clean your stainless appliances, and use them as a chamois cloth on cars and motorcycles etc. I have many that get them to use as dishtowels and such.

I am going to sell the pink ones as "The one your husband will never use". Many of my customers will appreciate this. Their hubbys are notorious for taking products to the garage, from microfiber towels to quikut paring knives and nylon pan scrapers, even cutting boards. LOL!!

I don't know how to make you love them, I think it is just talking about the benefits. One thing that the texture will do, tell your customers to feel how it "sticks" to their hands, especially if they are dry. And to imagine how they will "stick" to the water, etc.

pampered.chris said:
I too don't like the texture, however the towels are so absorbent and wonderful. I have one that gets used for dry dusting around the house (candles and decorative peices).

I really only use that one, however there are MANY people that love how many uses there are. You can use them with cleaners to clean your stainless appliances, and use them as a chamois cloth on cars and motorcycles etc. I have many that get them to use as dishtowels and such.

I am going to sell the pink ones as "The one your husband will never use". Many of my customers will appreciate this. Their hubbys are notorious for taking products to the garage, from microfiber towels to quikut paring knives and nylon pan scrapers, even cutting boards. LOL!!

I don't know how to make you love them, I think it is just talking about the benefits. One thing that the texture will do, tell your customers to feel how it "sticks" to their hands, especially if they are dry. And to imagine how they will "stick" to the water, etc.

Thanks for that idea!

raebates said:
Wash it a couple of times--no softener. It's less grabby after a couple of washes.

As for loving it, I do. I keep a couple in my van. I've used it to clear condensation from the windows. I've used it to sop up spills from seats and floors. I even used it recently when my not-quite-closed water bottle turned sideways in my purse, spilling 1/2 bottle of water into said purse.

It's also great for drying your hair. I know people who always take one to the pool or beach so they don't drip so much once they come out of the water.

Thanks for that reassurance! I'll wash it a couple of times before I take it to my next show.

Spills of water are very common around here these days (my 3 year old is getting clumsy).

I LOVE THEM. The towels are the best for cleaning any kind of spills, especially on carpet, we've had them clean up Kool Aid, Milk, whatever, and they clean right off the carpet and leave no stains on the towels..they are the BEST.
I also use them for my hair, and my daughter's. It cuts down the drying time in half. I use them to clean the bathroom sinks, tub, etc, Dust the living room, I avoided them for a year or so too but I wish all my towels were like these..Just start using them, that's the only advice I could give...

I guess I should add that your hands don't need to be dry for the towels to "grab" at any dryness on your hands and really that is a good selling feature b/c it shows how well they are made that they can do that.

chefsteph07 said:
I LOVE THEM. The towels are the best for cleaning any kind of spills, especially on carpet, we've had them clean up Kool Aid, Milk, whatever, and they clean right off the carpet and leave no stains on the towels..they are the BEST.
I also use them for my hair, and my daughter's. It cuts down the drying time in half. I use them to clean the bathroom sinks, tub, etc, Dust the living room, I avoided them for a year or so too but I wish all my towels were like these..Just start using them, that's the only advice I could give...

Thanks! It is going in the wash now, and them I am going to give it a try.

I love them! Great for washing dishes... the water doesn't get the counter all wet when setting the clean wet dishes on it to dry :)

OK....no matter how "lotioned" up my hands are....I too cannot seem to get the micro towels from sticking to my hands....BUT.....I did find a use for them that I absolutely love and pass on.:love:

I use them on my Orange Glo (hardwood floor cleaner) Swiffer or Chlorox Ready mop INSTEAD of purchasing the refill pads....then, just throw it in the washer!
Hope this helps.

Try using lotion before handling the towel. I find it is usually my dry skin area that it feels funny on. Dusting has never been so good as with the mf towel!

I adore them for soaking up spills. I too use them for flooring to pick up dust especially.

OMG! WE love these towels! I got rid of all of my other kitchen towels... we use them for dishes, have the dish cloths too... They are the only things we use in the kitchen, you can dry soooo many dishes with them because they hold so much liquid... then there is all the other uses that everyone has already talked about. I think you should treat it just like any other new PC product, keep it out and force yourself to use it (someone talked about putting a new stone on the counter for a couple weeks to make them use it and get used to it)... once you start using it you won't like the other towels. And seriously, I don't really even notice the texture anymore.

kaseydee said:
Try using lotion before handling the towel. I find it is usually my dry skin area that it feels funny on. Dusting has never been so good as with the mf towel!

LOL - I thought at first you were swearing at your towel.:p

ChefPaulaB said:
OMG! WE love these towels! I got rid of all of my other kitchen towels... we use them for dishes, have the dish cloths too... They are the only things we use in the kitchen, you can dry soooo many dishes with them because they hold so much liquid... then there is all the other uses that everyone has already talked about. I think you should treat it just like any other new PC product, keep it out and force yourself to use it (someone talked about putting a new stone on the counter for a couple weeks to make them use it and get used to it)... once you start using it you won't like the other towels. And seriously, I don't really even notice the texture anymore.

What Paula said.....

Also - my DH has a classic muscle car (1970 Dodge Challenger), and he loves the Microfiber towels for cleaning his car. They don't scratch, and they don't leave lint, and they soak up a ton of water. I bought him several purple ones to match his Plum Crazy Purple Car!

I have used these for years!

They are great for dusting - don't need to use any chemicals. Just dust with a clean, dry microfiber.

Also the best for mirrors, glass and windows. Wet one microfiber and squeeze out excess moisture, clean surface and follow with a dry microfiber. Once again, no chemicals - just water.

I use a damp one followed by a dry one for kitchen applicances - dishwasher, oven doors, microwave, vent hood, etc. No streaks.

If the feel of them really bothers you, wear gloves while using them. Seriously, they're worth it.

Tami_Dannemiller said:
I use them on my Orange Glo (hardwood floor cleaner) Swiffer or Chlorox Ready mop INSTEAD of purchasing the refill pads....then, just throw it in the washer!
Hope this helps.

LOVING this idea!!!! Not only is this idea money-smart, but environment-smart! What a great green idea!!

We use cloth diapers and the absorbant inserts are the same material. I hate the feeling of them, but they're absorbant enough to be used as diapers, so you know they're made to absorb a lot of moisture! (There is a layer between the microfiber and the baby.)We use dish towels instead of paper towels, but I can't get over the feeling of microfiber to use them for cleaning. Plus, I hate how little things stick to it and I can't get it out. My son crumpled some fall leaves into the diaper basket (he's three, I don't know why) and I can't get the little leaf bits out of the fabric.

1. How do I properly care for my microfiber towels?

To keep your microfiber towels in top condition, it is important to wash them separately from other fabrics and avoid using fabric softeners or bleach. Use hot water and a mild detergent, and hang or lay flat to dry. Avoid using high heat in the dryer, as it can damage the fibers and reduce their effectiveness.

2. Can I use microfiber towels for all types of cleaning?

Yes, microfiber towels are versatile and can be used for a variety of cleaning tasks. They are great for dusting, wiping down kitchen counters and appliances, cleaning windows and mirrors, and even for drying dishes. Just be sure to use a different towel for each task to avoid cross-contamination.

3. How often should I replace my microfiber towels?

This will depend on how frequently you use them and how well you care for them. Generally, microfiber towels can last for hundreds of washes before needing to be replaced. However, if you notice that they are not as effective as they used to be or have become frayed, it may be time to get new ones.

4. Are microfiber towels safe to use on all surfaces?

Microfiber towels are safe to use on most surfaces, but it is always best to test a small, inconspicuous area first. Avoid using them on delicate or sensitive surfaces, such as polished wood or high-gloss paint, as the fibers may cause scratches. Also, be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for any specific surfaces or items.

5. Can I use microfiber towels without any cleaning products?

Yes, microfiber towels are designed to be effective even without using any cleaning products. The tiny fibers in the towels are able to grab onto and trap dirt, dust, and grime without the need for chemicals. However, for tougher or greasy messes, a mild cleaning solution may be necessary for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • tpchefrebecca
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • rennea