• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can I Effectively Lead and Motivate My Young Team?

In summary, the Team Leader is looking for advice on how to give guidance to their rapidly growing team. They plan to have a meeting on Sunday or Monday to discuss what to discuss, but they don't know where to start. They recommend attending Cindy Lazor's meeting as it is a good way to help build team morale and provides advice.
pchefmm
Hello, I need some advice and the more the better!

I am a Team Leader and my Director is very busy w/ personal matters this month, but I find it that my rapidly growing young team needs guidance and something to give them energy. I have a team of 3 Direct team members and 2 indirect team members. My team needs guidance and I want to give it to them, but I don't know where to begin. I am going to scheduale a meeting for Sunday or Monday, but I don't know were to go from there. What should I discuss and how can I get most of them to the meeting? I want to incourage them to do their best w/o sounding like I'm preassuring them.

Please HELP!!!!

I like our cluster meetings. We go over any new news, incentives, etc. They do a door prize drawing. They do a drawing for dates on the calendar--they say a # and if you have a show on your calendar for that day, you win.They give us each hand clapper thingies and they read our stats for the month and acknowledge everyone on the team. The ask if we have any questions or problems or anything. If we need any help or advice. Then different months we do different things. We've done recipes together, pretending we were doing a show. Taking turns as the consultant for each step that was divided up and given to us. (Did that make sense?) We practiced the ticket game, done a Power Cooking Demo, practiced w/ all the peelers that are the guest special for July and things you can say about each one, etc.They switch it up each month. But I like it when we are given time to say what's been going on for us in the biz. It's fun to hear the success and it's also good to hear about others struggles. We are there to build each other up and offer advice. Kind of like we do here on CS. :)

You don't by any chance attend Cindy Lazor's meeting do you?

do you have the Guide to Supporting New Consultants? order it ASAP!!

Yes I do. That was the 1st thing I thought of as well.

Ask your director if she can share the Directory section of CN with you to help you with setting up your meeting.

Hi!

I understand where you are coming from so I'm writing to let you know about an organization I've discovered that I know you'll want to check out. It's the Direct Selling Women's Alliance- a professional association dedicated to supporting people like you and me who are growing a network marketing or party plan business from our homes.

The First & Only Women’s Association for Network Marketing and Party Plan Professionals...

Attention Women:
Discover How to Grow Your Organization Faster, Bigger & Better!

Best of All, You Can Get Started Today for Only $1

There are over 300 archived teleclasses and 100's of articles on subjects from bookings to taxes. Plus, they hold monthy tele-training calls that are included in your membership. And the membership is 100% tax deductible.

If you are interested follow this link https://www.mydswa.org/independent_application_form.asp?Options=1&Affiliate=66939 my name: Monica Sturrock as your referral.

Try for 30 days for just $1...I don't know about you but I spend more than that on my morning coffee. And if you should decide that this is not for you then you can always cancel within the 30 day trial periord.

Here's to a great year!
Monica Sturrock

PS. Remember, to earn more with our business we need to be continually growing and learning. Don't procrastinate.

Last edited:

1. How can I effectively train and motivate my young team?

To effectively train and motivate your young team, it is important to provide clear and concise instructions, set achievable goals, and offer regular feedback and recognition for their efforts. Additionally, creating a positive and inclusive work environment can help to keep your team motivated and engaged.

2. How do I handle conflicts or challenges within my young team?

When conflicts or challenges arise within your young team, it is important to address them promptly and professionally. Encourage open communication and actively listen to both sides of the issue. Offer potential solutions and work together to find a resolution that benefits everyone involved.

3. What resources are available to help me mentor my young team?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources to help you mentor your young team. This includes training materials, mentorship programs, and online support groups. Additionally, reaching out to experienced team leaders or attending leadership conferences can provide valuable insights and advice.

4. How can I encourage my young team to reach their full potential?

One way to encourage your young team to reach their full potential is by offering opportunities for growth and development. This can include additional training, leadership roles, or recognition for their achievements. It is also important to provide ongoing support and encouragement to help your team reach their goals.

5. What strategies can I use to build a strong and cohesive team dynamic?

To build a strong and cohesive team dynamic, consider implementing team-building activities, encouraging open communication and collaboration, and fostering a positive and supportive work culture. It is also important to listen to your team's feedback and address any concerns or conflicts in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kayleigh
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • dannyzmom