• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fix My Flyer for Multi-Vendor Spring Event | Remove Logos and Add New Thumbnails

In summary, the event host is having trouble removing company logos from a flyer and wants to know if there is anything that can be done.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I am officially in over my head and need your help.

I am organizing a multi-vendor spring event. Thanks to the files here, I was able to find a flyer to start with and tweaked it to "de-Christmas" it. remove inappropriate thumbnails, and add new ones representing my vendors.

Well one of my vendors, who is bringing TWO lines, took it upon herself to add thumbnails, as I had been asking, but also to put her company logos in there. She also made it a PDF.

I'd like to take those logos out, but I'm not able to convert a PDF back to a word document so I can do it. I don't think it's fair that she has her company logos in there when nobody else does, and 2 of the vendors didn't even give thumbnails (though one sells candles.)

I'd REALLY love a spring border of flowers or something, but I know that's too much to ask.

Thank you for anything you can do! I'm not able to remove the host's information but if you help me convert it into something edit-able, I'll gladly remove the PDF at that time.

Attachments

• Multi Vendor Flyer.pdf
    197.2 KB · Views: 493
try this one

Attachments

• spring fling.jpg
    spring fling.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 603
Here are 2 Word versions. I kept the script font to a minimum (that is just me) but you can change it to whatever font you want.

Wasn't sure if the flowers on the first one were a bit much.

I have also attached the pdf versions so you can see what I see. Sometimes things get changed around on different Word versions/settings.

Hope these are what you need.

Attachments

• Multi Vendor Spring Fling.doc
    416.5 KB · Views: 402
  • MultiVendorSpringFling.pdf
    266.8 KB · Views: 534
  • Multi Vendor Spring Fling2.doc
    417 KB · Views: 498
  • Multi Vendor Spring Fling2.pdf
    253.1 KB · Views: 389
Thanks! Having it as a jpg file helped me share it on Facebook! And since it turns out the photo is mine and not the host's I'll leave it!

Wow, Kam, thank you for all your hard work! That looks great!

1. How do I fix a broken handle on my flyer?

To fix a broken handle on your flyer, you will first need to remove the old handle by unscrewing it from the base. Then, you can replace it with a new handle by screwing it back onto the base. If you need further assistance, please refer to the instruction manual or contact our customer service team.

2. My flyer is not spinning smoothly, how can I fix this?

If your flyer is not spinning smoothly, it may be due to a buildup of debris or dirt. Try cleaning the base and spindle with a damp cloth and make sure there are no obstructions. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further troubleshooting.

3. Can I order replacement parts for my flyer?

Yes, we offer replacement parts for our flyers. You can order them through our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please have the model number of your flyer available when ordering to ensure you receive the correct parts.

4. How do I adjust the tension on my flyer?

The tension on your flyer can be adjusted by turning the tension knob located on the side. Turning it clockwise will increase the tension and counterclockwise will decrease it. It is important to adjust the tension to your personal preference for optimal spinning results.

5. My flyer is making a loud noise, what should I do?

If your flyer is making a loud noise, it may be due to a loose or worn out part. We recommend checking all screws and connections to make sure they are tight. If the noise persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • Michelle's Kitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Michelle's Kitchen
  • whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies