• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Memorable Story: A Lady's Unusual Job Request at a Kitchen Store

In summary, the lady's job request at the kitchen store came about when she mentioned her interest in finding a memorable story to one of the employees. The store manager offered her a job to come in for a few hours each week and observe customers, finding heartwarming stories about how the products in the store impacted their lives. She was paid for her work and enjoyed combining her love for writing and cooking while meeting new people. Her job had a positive impact on the store's customers, as her stories resonated with them and added a personal touch to their shopping experience.
Marg
I told some consultants I met that I would send them an email I had received.
It told a "story" about a lady that went into a kitchen store and asked to speak to the manager/owner. She told him that she wanted a job, but only wanted to work 2 days a week, wanted a sliding commission, and when she sold $20,000 she wanted an automatic raise blah blah blah and the owner responds "there's no job like that!"
Well, I cannot find it :(
Anyone know the little story I am talking about???

heyHI! I do not have the email you are referring to, but I would love to get it if you find a copy. TIA!!!

[email protected]

Laura

I found it. :) And Laura, I sent you a copy. :)

I have that story on my website if you need to copy it. It is under "More News" and "Do you have 90 days and $90?".

I'll send it....Hey I can send you a copy of that if you will give me your email or email me at [email protected]

You can just go to my website and copy it from there. It is under MORE NEWS and 90 DOLLARS and 90 DAYS.
www.pamperedchef.biz/ginger

thank you!!

1. How did the lady's job request at the kitchen store come about?

The lady's job request at the kitchen store came about when she entered the store looking for a special item. She struck up a conversation with one of the employees and mentioned that she was a writer looking for a memorable story. The employee then introduced her to the store manager who was intrigued by her request and offered her a job.

2. What was the lady's unusual job at the kitchen store?

The lady's unusual job at the kitchen store was to come in for a few hours each week and observe the customers. She was tasked with finding interesting and heartwarming stories about how the products in the store had impacted their lives. She would then write about these stories and share them with the store's customers.

3. Was the lady paid for her job at the kitchen store?

Yes, the lady was paid for her job at the kitchen store. The store manager recognized the value of her work and offered her a fair compensation for her time and effort. Additionally, the lady was able to earn additional income by selling Pampered Chef products to the customers she interacted with.

4. Did the lady enjoy her job at the kitchen store?

Yes, the lady enjoyed her job at the kitchen store. She was able to combine her love for writing with her interest in cooking and kitchen products. She also enjoyed meeting new people and hearing their stories. The job provided her with a unique and fulfilling experience.

5. Did the lady's job at the kitchen store have a positive impact on the store's customers?

Yes, the lady's job at the kitchen store had a positive impact on the store's customers. Her stories about how the products had improved people's lives resonated with customers and helped them make more informed purchasing decisions. Her presence in the store also added a personal touch and made customers feel more connected to the brand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • amy07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • babywings76