• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Ideas on Using Reusable Shopping Bag as Host Gift - Can You Help?

In summary, Becky suggests using a reusable shopping bag as a host gift and outlines some of the benefits. Melissa recommends being scripted and having a binder to help with cooking.
BeckyC5830
Last week or the week before I read a thread about giving the host a reusable shopping bag as a host gift and then the person had put some eloquent words with it about how the host was going to fill it with her free products she was going to earn at the show. I really liked the idea and wanted to use it at a show on Sunday, but I can't find it again. (Does that ever happen to you?) I just want to review it for the idea and words. I've been searching the board for an hour, does anyone recall that thread? Even better send me a link....
Thanks for your help.

BeckyC5830 said:
Last week or the week before I read a thread about giving the host a reusable shopping bag as a host gift and then the person had put some eloquent words with it about how the host was going to fill it with her free products she was going to earn at the show. I really liked the idea and wanted to use it at a show on Sunday, but I can't find it again. (Does that ever happen to you?) I just want to review it for the idea and words. I've been searching the board for an hour, does anyone recall that thread? Even better send me a link....
Thanks for your help.

I think you are referring to what I had to say about how I start the show with the bag etc and thank you so much for the morning chuckle! Eloquent... I never think of what I say as eloquent. In fact I end most shows thinking "I am such a weirdo!" I just had my first $1300 show so weirdo must be 'in' but THANKS for the chuckle. :) The next time I'm telling myself that I talk too much and forget to tell my guests too many things, I'll remember this post. :thumbup:

Melissa78 said:
I think you are referring to what I had to say about how I start the show with the bag etc and thank you so much for the morning chuckle! Eloquent... I never think of what I say as eloquent. In fact I end most shows thinking "I am such a weirdo!" I just had my first $1300 show so weirdo must be 'in' but THANKS for the chuckle. :) The next time I'm telling myself that I talk too much and forget to tell my guests too many things, I'll remember this post. :thumbup:

Melissa -- I loved what you wrote, anytime a person can come up with a great script on what to say is eloquent to me! Weirdo to you; eloquent to me! :love: You're doing something right being a 'weirdo' if you have a $1300 show! Congratulations! I loved your idea. I am borrowing it for my show tomorrow.

Thanks Becky - Good luck using it. I wish I felt scripted. I call myself a weirdo because I feel like I babble a lot and because I "wing it" I ALWAYS forget things and then kick myself. I've tried an outline but I either have no room to put it down or I forget to look at it anyhow. Thinking of going with a binder so that I can flip thru all the key points and then I can just wing the cooking part of my show.

Hopefully, after much more time and experience, I hope my winging it style turns itself into a script without me even knowing it. :)

Best of luck with my eloquent words. Let me know if you need anything else.

1. How do I find a thread about meal planning?

To find a thread about meal planning, go to the search bar on our website and type in "meal planning." This will bring up all related threads and discussions on our platform.

2. Is there a way to filter the threads by popularity?

Yes, you can filter threads by popularity by clicking on the "Sort By" drop-down menu at the top of the thread page. From there, you can select "Most Popular" to view the most popular threads.

3. Can I save threads for future reference?

Yes, you can save threads by clicking on the "Save" button located at the top of each thread. This will save the thread to your account for future reference.

4. How do I start a new thread?

To start a new thread, go to the "Discussions" tab on our website and click on the "New Thread" button. From there, you can choose a topic and start your discussion.

5. Can I share a thread with my friends?

Yes, you can share a thread with your friends by clicking on the "Share" button located at the top of each thread. From there, you can share the thread via email, social media, or copy the link to share however you like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
KrisGio
  • Mystik
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pampchefsarah