• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Decide on Window Decal Info

In summary, the conversation is about personalized window decals for promoting a business. The question is whether or not to include the last name on the decal for security reasons. Some participants have included their first and last name, while others have only included their first name or no name at all. One person mentioned that their name was required by the company that provided the decals. Some participants have also mentioned including their phone number and website on the decal. Some have opted for magnetic signs or business cards on their car as an alternative. One person shared their experience with getting custom decals made.
Liquid Sky
I want personalized window decals to promote my biz. I am unsure if I should include my last name on the decal...for a more of a "security" measure. Which one should I do:

Caressa
602-xxx-xxxx
www.pampered.......

Caressa S.
602-xxx-xxxx
www.pampered.......

Caressa Sniegowski
602-xxx-xxxx
www.pampered.......

I personally have put first and last name but only my cell phone number and website

I would do first and last name.

I only have my number and website. My name is in my website address, on my website and on my voicemail, so I saved on cost of my vinyl lettering by leaving it out.

I just put one on my new car. It's the logo "The Pampered Chef" (Merrill) and my phone number. No name -- that is on my answering machine and if they call, they will find that out AFTER I have their caller ID info.

Safety first!

jwpamp said:
I just put one on my new car. It's the logo "The Pampered Chef" (Merrill) and my phone number. No name -- that is on my answering machine and if they call, they will find that out AFTER I have their caller ID info.

Safety first!

Unless of course they have their # blocked.

jwpamp said:

Safety first!
Hmmm. I ordered the Pampered Chef window decal from Merrill. I wanted my email, website, and phone number, but no name. A Merrill rep called me to say that their agreement with PC was that my name HAD to be on it. So, that's the way it reads. It hasn't caused any problems and I haven't received any crank calls. (Well, just one, but that was from my 25 year old son who saw me driving by on the highway.) The plus side of having my name on the window--when I park at work or drive though the neighborhood, everybody knows who the Pampered Chef is!

We are not allowed to talk on cell phones while driving here in Japan ... so I chose to skip putting a phone number on my car.I have the Merrill decals. It has my name, e-mail & web address. I have one on the back window of my van & one on the back window of hubby's car.

PamperedchefDaly said:
Hmmm. I ordered the Pampered Chef window decal from Merrill. I wanted my email, website, and phone number, but no name. A Merrill rep called me to say that their agreement with PC was that my name HAD to be on it. So, that's the way it reads. It hasn't caused any problems and I haven't received any crank calls. (Well, just one, but that was from my 25 year old son who saw me driving by on the highway.) The plus side of having my name on the window--when I park at work or drive though the neighborhood, everybody knows who the Pampered Chef is!

I only got the logo from Merrill. I got the lettering from JeriSigns.com. The one with personalization wasn't available when I did mine, but even now I think the writing is too small to be visible unless someone is quite close.

I'm trying to decide if I want my full name on my magnetic sign. So far, I have put TPC, Independent Consultant, and then my phone number and web address
I figure if they call or go to my website, they will hear and see my name but I'm just not sure I'm comfortable with having it out there with all to see. Especially since I can be an aggressive driver at times.

I also have several magnetic business cards (vistaprint) on my car. If anybody walks by and is interested, they can take one. It only happened once, while I was on vacation, but at least I know the option is there.

Here's what I just had made for mine:

my PWS
Bridal Showers * Cooking Shows * Fundraisers
my cell number

Tried to post the file, but said it was invalid. I have the merrill PC logo stickers on the side of the van & the new one across the back.

Local lady did it. She can't do the logo, but can do anything else you'd like. It's $7 per line. She stays home with 4-5 kids of her own (some of which are triplets).

Her site is: BusyMomCreations on Etsy - Greeting Cards, Cards Sets, Gifts, Vinyl Stickers, Etc. or e-mail [email protected]

flemings99 said:
Here's what I just had made for mine:

my PWS
Bridal Showers * Cooking Shows * Fundraisers
my cell number

Tried to post the file, but said it was invalid. I have the merrill PC logo stickers on the side of the van & the new one across the back.

Local lady did it. She can't do the logo, but can do anything else you'd like. It's $7 per line. She stays home with 4-5 kids of her own (some of which are triplets).

Her site is: BusyMomCreations on Etsy - Greeting Cards, Cards Sets, Gifts, Vinyl Stickers, Etc. or e-mail [email protected]

OHHH, I LOVE Etsy! I forgot that I have seen custom vinyl lettering on there for GREAT PRICES. Thanks for the referral. I'll be contacting her this week.

I like how you have a line about fundraisers, cooking shows...etc. I think I will be "borrowing" your idea :love: Dang, I wish you were able to post a pic of it....darn invalid files. LOL.

Liquid Sky said:
OHHH, I LOVE Etsy! I forgot that I have seen custom vinyl lettering on there for GREAT PRICES. Thanks for the referral. I'll be contacting her this week.

I like how you have a line about fundraisers, cooking shows...etc. I think I will be "borrowing" your idea :love: Dang, I wish you were able to post a pic of it....darn invalid files. LOL.

She'll be able to send you a copy of my proof. Just tell her you want to see what she did for Barb Fleming.

1. What types of window decals do you offer?

We offer a variety of window decals including static cling, adhesive, and perforated decals. We also have options for both indoor and outdoor use.

2. Can I customize the design of my window decal?

Yes, we offer customization options for all of our window decals. You can choose from a variety of colors, fonts, and graphics to create a design that best represents your brand or message.

3. How do I choose the right size for my window decal?

The size of your window decal will depend on the size of your window and the visibility you want. We offer a range of sizes to fit different window sizes and can also create custom sizes upon request.

4. Will the window decal damage my window?

No, our window decals are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue or damaging your window. However, we recommend following our application instructions carefully to ensure proper removal.

5. How long will the window decal last?

The lifespan of your window decal will depend on the type of decal and the location of your window. Our adhesive decals generally last 3-5 years, while our static cling decals can be easily removed and reused multiple times. Outdoor decals may need to be replaced more frequently due to exposure to weather and sunlight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Chef Bobby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • dannyzmom