• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Me Choose a Water Dispenser & Microwave

In summary, when determining the right size water dispenser for your household, consider the number of people living in your home and their daily water consumption. A dispenser with 1-2 gallons of water per person per day would be suitable for a family of four. For hot and cold water, a bottleless dispenser connected to your water supply with a filtration system is recommended. Some water dispensers also have a bottle feature for more cost-effective use. To clean and maintain your water dispenser, follow the manufacturer's instructions, which typically involve flushing with a mixture of water and vinegar every 3 months and regularly replacing the filter. When choosing a microwave, consider the size, capacity, power levels, defrost options, timer settings, wattage, and
BettieC
Gold Member
Believe it or not, my water dispenser & microwave died the same day....lol.

I am having a tough time choosing what I want.

Any advice would be great!!

anyone?

r u talking about a hot water tap

No, the cooler that colds the 5lb water bottles

I have one in my basement that I don't even use. I use a Brita type pitcher I got from Tupperware.I'd personally just refill milk jugs for 25 cents until you get the microwave situation taken care of.I was poor last year when my micro died. I found one on Craigslist for $20. However, the turn table doesn't turn and it's only 800 watts. At least the DCB fits in.I learned that when it comes to newer microwaves, you'll need one that's at least 900 to 1000 watts to hold the DCB.

1. How do I determine the right size water dispenser for my household?

The best way to determine the right size water dispenser for your household is to consider the number of people living in your home and their daily water consumption. A general rule of thumb is to have 1-2 gallons of water per person per day. So for a family of four, a 4-8 gallon water dispenser would be suitable.

2. What type of water dispenser is best for hot and cold water?

A water dispenser that offers both hot and cold water is typically a bottleless dispenser that is connected to your water supply. These types of dispensers use a filtration system to provide clean and safe drinking water at your desired temperature.

3. Can I use a water dispenser with my own water bottles?

Yes, some water dispensers come with a bottle feature where you can place your own water bottles on top of the dispenser. This can be more cost-effective if you already have a preferred brand of bottled water.

4. How do I clean and maintain my water dispenser?

To clean and maintain your water dispenser, you should follow the manufacturer's instructions. Generally, it is recommended to clean the dispenser every 3 months by flushing it with a mixture of water and vinegar. You should also replace the filter regularly to ensure clean and safe drinking water.

5. What features should I look for in a microwave?

When choosing a microwave, consider the size and capacity that will fit your needs. Look for features such as different power levels, defrost options, and timer settings. It's also important to consider the wattage, as higher wattage microwaves will cook food faster. Lastly, make sure the microwave has safety features such as a child lock and automatic shut-off.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
flemings99
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views