• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated HO Rep Struggles With Fundraiser Check Delay

In summary, your host was not happy with the product they received from Pampered Chef, and the company did not live up to their usual standards. The check for the fundraiser did not arrive, and it has taken the company several weeks to figure out a way to send it. The host is waiting for the check to arrive, but is also waiting for a call back from the company.
gailz2
Gold Member
I am so, so very angry right now with HO it is hard to even post here. I had a fundraiser (Relay For Life) host have a show, submitted 12/18. She is planning a huge show with me in February, as well. Well, she hasn't received her check yet. I called late Dec. and they said it was sent 12/20, and it would be within 10 days. I called back early Jan., still no check.

I asked for another to be sent. They indicated she would be able to have it in a week, a rush was put on it. My host called today and still no check, quite upset, obviously. I again called HO. Well, a week ago they decided they needed a new address to mail the check to, but no one bothered to call me to ask for it. Are you kidding?????? Now they tell me it takes 5-6 weeks to have a new check issued. Why in the "heck" didn't they tell me that in Dec. instead of letting me lead my host on to believe it would be within a week?? Come on, I'm so upset I'm seriously thinking of quitting. How can they take so lightly our business and business reputation??? I asked that someone call me back today, after obviously asking that they fed ex it to me overnight. I apologized for getting upset with her, and I've never done that before, but we really needed this check asap. Egads, now what can I do???

You can always get your director and upper level directors involved. They can talk to your HO person (cannot remember the title they have right now!) and hopefully get something resolved for you that way.

Call back and ask to speak to a supervisor. This is simply unacceptable. This is not the way our customers have come to expect Pampered Chef! Let them know a follow-up show is riding on this being resolved quickly. What is so odd, is the checks usually arrive about the time the products do, in my experience.

A supervisor, Jolanda, just called me back and said Finance said a check would be cut next Thursday. After a lengthy discussion with her, and she is very nice, it was noted my call to HO in Dec. was never recorded. No excuse why no one contacted me a week ago for a new address to mail it to. She is doing all she can to get it cut today (since it is Thursday, a day they usually cut them) and sent to me and will call me back. I asked if I fronted the $$ could they reimburse me, nope. Let's hope for a speedy resolution.

You did pretty well. I had the sense over the holidays that there was a temp group in answering phones. I know they get slammed; sometimes the answers received were not usual PC fare. That being said, I had the absolute kindest person on the phone when I called yesterday. Hang in there! One thing to remember, is the home office effectively shuts down after Dec. 15. They have an absolutely skeleton crew, but it is not business as usual during that time. I ask my guests to be understanding if trying to resolve something then.

She called back. There is no way they can get the check re-written till next Thursday. They are sending my host a courtesy gift, whatever that turns out to be. Since it is only $40.20, I am going to write a check myself and unfortunately have to eat the cost. The organization will end up getting double payment. Oh well. I knew from the beginning the host wanted the check by this date and she expressed her concern about doing business with PC, and she is having surgery next week following her meeting so is on edge herself. I know this is not good practice, and it will be the first and last time I do so, but I really want to keep her business. PC owes me a thank you.

I know this sounds obvious, but did they confirm the address they had for the host on record? Were they sending it to the right place?

esavvymom said:
I know this sounds obvious, but did they confirm the address they had for the host on record? Were they sending it to the right place?

Yes, they did reconfirm it. The only difference was "XXX Riad" vs. "XXX Road" and it is a small, very small town, so I know that would not have been a problem. However, they will not, apparently, send the check to the same address twice, so they are sending it to me, but they could have called me 1/12 and asked for the new address, or any day after that.

Who knows....she may end up getting a couple of checks down the road! I know I was supposed to get a large expense check from our Cub Scout group, and it was a month and I still hadn't received it, so they cut me a new one (I know- not PC)....but the point of my story is that about 5-6 months after I submitted the expense form, I got the check in the mail! :eek:

1. Why is my fundraiser check delayed?

There could be several reasons for a delayed fundraiser check. It could be due to an issue with the payment processing or mailing system, or there may be missing or incorrect information on the fundraising order form. Our team is working diligently to resolve the issue and get your check to you as soon as possible.

2. How long will it take to receive my fundraiser check?

The timeframe for receiving your fundraiser check may vary depending on the circumstances of the delay. Our goal is to get your check to you within 2-4 weeks from the end of your fundraiser. If there are any further delays, we will provide updates and communicate with you directly.

3. Can I track the status of my fundraiser check?

Unfortunately, we do not have a tracking system in place for fundraiser checks. However, if you have not received your check within 4 weeks from the end of your fundraiser, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I receive my fundraiser check electronically?

At this time, we are unable to provide electronic delivery of fundraiser checks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are continuously exploring ways to improve our processes and services.

5. How can I prevent delays with future fundraiser checks?

The best way to prevent delays with fundraiser checks is to ensure that all information on the fundraising order form is accurate and complete. Double-check that all names, payment information, and order details are correct before submitting the form. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies