• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Hitting My Sales Goal This Month? Can You Help Me Bail Out My April?

In summary, my April was looking pretty good .... I had one friend say she wanted a Triffle bowl, a cousin saying she wanted that and maybe more, a former host who wanted to collect a few orders, and a friend's SIL who told me, via the friend, that she had $100 in orders. However, fast forward to the last week of the month and: * Cousin never got back to me. * Friend ordered her bowl, but not through my show as requested, as an individual order. * Former host (surprise, surprise) is dragging her feet and the kicker: * Friend's SIL finally says "Oh, I don't know if they still want those things anymore!" In summary, my April was
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
So my April was looking pretty good .... I had one friend say she wanted a Triffle bowl, a cousin saying she wanted that and maybe more, a former host who wanted to collect a few orders, and a friend's SIL who told me, via the friend, that she had $100 in orders.

Well, fast forward to the last week of the month and:
* Cousin never got back to me.
* Friend ordered her bowl, but not through my show as requested, as an individual order.
* Former host (surprise, surprise) is dragging her feet
and the kicker:
* Friend's SIL finally says "Oh, I don't know if they still want those things anymore!"

Friend's SIL will check with her church people tomorrow ... and I'll drop a line to the cousin and ex-host, and I DO plan to make some calls on Monday, but I don't want them to smell my desperation!

If I HAVE TO I'll buy some things to re-sell at fairs later this year, but I REALLY would much rather not!

Help!

What kind of help are you looking for, Di?

Send the Trifle Bowl special as an email to everyone you know.

I sent the email to as many people as I could think of ... but yeah, might be time for a reminder.

The thing is, though, I've been living the definition of INSANITY .... doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results. I send email every month and get minimal response.

I guess what I really need are some good WORD CHOICES so I don't sound like a telemarketer, and so they can't smell my desparation when I call tomorrow. And today as well ...

"Hi! (quick small talk) I am so close to my goal this month and lucky for you we have an amazing special this month. Can I tell you about it?"

They don't need to know your "goal" is to be active. If they aren't interested in the Trifle bowl for themselves do they need a gift for Mother's Day, a birthday, shower, wedding, even Christmas? Tell them uses for it more than just dessert.

You can also talk about the new spring products - "BBQ season is starting and we have the coolest new things..." Suggest they get something now and then you book a party so they can get the host benefits in May or June.

If you make it about them they will have more interest. You could offer a free seasons best with their order or a 10% (or so) discount.

Tell your friends that you just need $xx in sales. Ask them to show a catalog for you, even offer if they collect $150 in orders they get the host benefit from the show.

...a few ideas that might help.

What is "Help Me Bail Out My April!"?

"Help Me Bail Out My April!" is a fundraising event organized by Pampered Chef to support the American Cancer Society's fight against cancer. The event aims to raise money to bail out the month of April and help fund cancer research, education, and patient services.

How can I participate in "Help Me Bail Out My April!"?

There are several ways to participate in "Help Me Bail Out My April!" You can host a virtual cooking party and donate a portion of the sales to the cause, make a direct donation, or purchase products from the Pampered Chef's exclusive "Help Me Bail Out My April!" collection. You can also spread the word and encourage others to join the event.

What products are included in the "Help Me Bail Out My April!" collection?

The "Help Me Bail Out My April!" collection includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, and cookbooks. Some of the featured products include the Stoneware Baking Dish, Quick Cooker, and the Help Whip Cancer Silicone Spatula.

How much of the proceeds will be donated to the American Cancer Society?

For every sale from the "Help Me Bail Out My April!" collection, Pampered Chef will donate 10% of the proceeds to the American Cancer Society. Additionally, for every party held during the event, Pampered Chef will donate an extra $3 for every guest in attendance.

Can I make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through "Help Me Bail Out My April!"?

Yes, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through "Help Me Bail Out My April!" by visiting the event's website and clicking on the "Donate Now" button. Your donation will go towards supporting cancer research, education, and patient services.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies