1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help Lost Order

1. krzymomof4

krzymomof4 Veteran Member Silver Member

I have a host who says a guest ordered from my website on her show. I have not gotten an email and it is not on any of my other shows. Does anyone have any idea as to what I should do? She even got the email that tells her that her cc will not be processed until the show is entered.

Apr 23, 2009
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

At first I was going to say that she probably made a mistake and just ordered but it didn't end up on your website or on your show but if she got an email saying her cc wouldn't be processed until the show was entered then I would definitely call HO.

Apr 23, 2009
  3. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

ask them to forward the email to you

Apr 23, 2009
  4. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

call HO. I had this happen with an individual online order. She got the confirmation page, but then it never showed up in my status nor did I receive an activity email alert. It didn't show up in her Order history either. So I called HO and they couldn't find the order at all. We redid it again- but I did it with her on the phone through P3 instead. (we'd had problems one other time before that too, but for a different reason)

Apr 23, 2009
Have something to add?