• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! My Guest Ordered from My Site, but No Email or Show

In summary, the host has not received an email for an order made on her website during her show. However, the guest did receive an email stating that her credit card would not be processed until the show was entered. The host suspects a technical glitch and suggests calling the customer service team for assistance. It is also recommended to follow up with the guest and apologize for any inconvenience.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a host who says a guest ordered from my website on her show. I have not gotten an email and it is not on any of my other shows. Does anyone have any idea as to what I should do? She even got the email that tells her that her cc will not be processed until the show is entered.

At first I was going to say that she probably made a mistake and just ordered but it didn't end up on your website or on your show but if she got an email saying her cc wouldn't be processed until the show was entered then I would definitely call HO.

ask them to forward the email to you

call HO. I had this happen with an individual online order. She got the confirmation page, but then it never showed up in my status nor did I receive an activity email alert. It didn't show up in her Order history either. So I called HO and they couldn't find the order at all. We redid it again- but I did it with her on the phone through P3 instead. (we'd had problems one other time before that too, but for a different reason)

Hi there! It sounds like there may have been a technical glitch with the order. I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team to see if they can track down the order and make sure it gets properly credited to your show. They can also help troubleshoot any issues with the guest's credit card processing. In the meantime, you could also follow up with the guest directly to apologize for any inconvenience and let her know that you are working to resolve the issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and thank you for being a dedicated consultant!

What should I do if my guest ordered from my site but did not receive an email or show up?

If your guest ordered from your site but did not receive an email or show up, there are a few things you can do. First, check your spam or junk folder to see if the email ended up there. If not, reach out to your guest and confirm that they entered the correct email address at the time of booking. You can also check your booking system to ensure that the reservation was successfully processed. If the issue persists, it may be a technical issue with your site or booking system, and you may need to contact a support team for assistance.

Why did my guest not receive an email or show after ordering from my site?

There could be a few reasons why your guest did not receive an email or show after ordering from your site. It could be due to a technical issue with your booking system, an error with the guest's email address, or the email may have been marked as spam. It's best to check all of these potential issues and reach out to your guest to confirm their email address and make sure they received the confirmation email.

Is there a way to resend the email confirmation to my guest?

Yes, if your guest did not receive the email confirmation, you can resend it to them. Log into your booking system and find their reservation. There should be an option to resend the confirmation email to the guest. If you are using a third-party booking system, you may need to contact their support team for assistance with resending the email.

What should I do if my guest did not receive an email confirmation, but their reservation shows up in my system?

If your guest's reservation shows up in your system, but they did not receive an email confirmation, it's possible that there was a technical issue with the email delivery. You can try resending the confirmation email or contacting your email provider to see if there were any issues on their end. It's also a good idea to reach out to your guest and confirm that they received the email or if they need any further assistance.

How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

To prevent this issue from happening in the future, make sure to regularly check your spam or junk folder for any missed emails. You can also ask your guests to add your email address to their contacts to ensure that your emails do not get marked as spam. Additionally, it's important to regularly test your booking system to ensure that it is functioning properly and that emails are being delivered successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • keynibear