• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Looking for a Flyer!?!

In summary, to find the current Pampered Chef flyer, you can visit the website and click on the "Current Flyer" tab, view past flyers by clicking on the "Past Flyers" tab, and new flyers are released on a monthly basis with special deals and promotions. To place an order, contact your consultant or order online through the website.
heat123
Silver Member
I didn't save it but did print a copy and I cannot remember the name on the file. I searched the files and had no luck. It had four flyers on one page. Top left corner -It listed the April Sign on Bonus SA offer. Top Right Corner- April host special, Bottom left corner-May Host special and Bottom right corner-June Host special. So basically it was a quad flyer.

Can anyone help me find that flyer anywhere

?Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find the flyer you printed. It sounds like it had some important information on it. Have you tried reaching out to the company or brand that the flyer was for? They might have a digital version of it that they can send to you or at least provide you with the name of the file so you can search for it more effectively. You could also try reaching out to fellow pampered chef consultants who may have seen the flyer or have a copy of it saved. Good luck in your search!

1. How can I find the current Pampered Chef flyer?

To find the current Pampered Chef flyer, you can visit our website and click on the "Current Flyer" tab at the top of the page. You can also find a digital version of the flyer on our social media pages or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I view past flyers?

Yes, you can view past Pampered Chef flyers on our website by clicking on the "Past Flyers" tab. You can also ask your consultant for a physical copy of a past flyer.

3. How often are new flyers released?

New Pampered Chef flyers are released on a monthly basis. Our flyers are typically available for the entire month, so you have plenty of time to browse and shop for your favorite products.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions in the flyer?

Yes, our flyers often feature special deals, promotions, and discounts on popular Pampered Chef products. Be sure to check the flyer for any current offers.

5. How do I place an order from the flyer?

You can place an order from the Pampered Chef flyer by contacting your consultant directly or by placing an order online through our website. Simply click on the product you wish to purchase and follow the prompts to add it to your cart and complete your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies