• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Why won't my letter send correctly? Can anyone help with email formatting?

In summary, the conversation covers various issues with sending and formatting letters. Some possible reasons for letters not sending correctly include a poor internet connection, incorrect email address, or issues with the email server. To fix formatting issues, it is recommended to save the letter as a PDF file and use simple fonts and styles. If the letter gets stuck in the Outbox, compressing large attachments and contacting the email provider for assistance may help. Unfortunately, the platform does not offer the ability to track the delivery of letters. If the recipient is not receiving the letter, it could be due to a spam filter, full inbox, or incorrect email address. Double-checking these factors and resending the letter may help resolve the issue.
kaseydee
Gold Member
Can someone let me forward my flyer to them & tell me why I can't email it with the correct layout? I have sent it to myself & it moves everything around.

you can send it to me - you have my email address.

Thanks so much! I just sent it.

I played with it some and sent it back to you.

Linda thank you so much!! I finally got it out tonight....I got swamped at work right after I emailed you last.

You are more than welcome Kasey! Glad I could help you out :)

1. Why is my letter not sending correctly?

There could be a few reasons why your letter is not sending correctly. It could be due to a poor internet connection, an incorrect email address, or an issue with your email server. We recommend checking your internet connection and double-checking the recipient's email address before trying to send the letter again.

2. How can I fix the formatting of my letter?

If your letter is not sending with the correct formatting, it could be due to the file being saved in a different format or the email platform not supporting certain fonts or styles. We suggest saving your letter as a PDF file, which will preserve the formatting, and using simple fonts and styles to ensure compatibility with all email platforms.

3. My letter keeps getting stuck in my Outbox. What should I do?

If your letter is getting stuck in your Outbox, it could be due to a large file size or an issue with your email server. We recommend compressing any large attachments and trying to send the letter again. If the issue persists, you may need to contact your email provider for assistance.

4. Can I track the delivery of my letter?

Unfortunately, our platform does not currently offer the ability to track the delivery of letters. However, you can check the status of your sent emails in your email server's Sent folder. If you are experiencing issues with delivery, please contact your email provider for further assistance.

5. Why is my recipient not receiving my letter?

If your recipient is not receiving your letter, it could be due to a spam filter, a full inbox, or an incorrect email address. We suggest checking with the recipient to ensure they have not received the letter in their spam folder or if their inbox is full. If the issue persists, please double-check the email address and try sending the letter again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
kam
  • sburnside
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
sburnside
Replies