• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Peel Gingerroot for Lemony Gingertini?

In summary, the recipe for Lemony Gingertini's can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in their recipe book and includes lemonade, vodka, ginger beer, and fresh ginger. Substitutions can be made based on personal taste preferences, and basic kitchen tools are needed to make the drink. A non-alcoholic version can also be made by omitting the vodka and using more lemonade or non-alcoholic ginger beer. Tips for serving include rimming the glasses and garnishing with lemon or candied ginger.
Mel92504
Gold Member
I've never worked with gingerroot before & the recipe calls for it to be peeled...this may be a stupid question, but how do you peel it? Is it plyable where it can be done with my fingers, or should I use a veggie peeler? Paring knife?

Thanks for your insight!

I use the paring knife to cut off a piece and then peel it with one of our peelers. Works great!

I use a veggie peeler. And I try not to buy a really bumpy one, in the first place!

thanks so much...I have a host wanting to me to make it tomorrow for my first live show since April...as if I wasn't anxious enough already!

I am sure all will love the drink. Everyone I offer it to does. Good luck!

thanks so much!

What is the recipe for Lemony Gingertini's?

The recipe for Lemony Gingertini's can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the Pampered Chef recipe book. It includes ingredients such as lemonade, vodka, ginger beer, and fresh ginger.

Can I substitute any ingredients in the Lemony Gingertini's recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions to the recipe based on your personal taste preferences. For example, you can use ginger ale instead of ginger beer for a milder ginger flavor.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make Lemony Gingertini's?

No, the recipe for Lemony Gingertini's can be made using basic kitchen tools such as a cocktail shaker, measuring cups, and a strainer. However, using a citrus press to juice the lemons may make the process easier.

Can I make a non-alcoholic version of Lemony Gingertini's?

Yes, you can make a non-alcoholic version of Lemony Gingertini's by omitting the vodka and adding more lemonade or ginger beer. You can also use a non-alcoholic ginger beer if desired.

Are there any tips for serving Lemony Gingertini's?

To enhance the flavor of Lemony Gingertini's, consider rimming the glasses with sugar or a lemon sugar mixture. You can also garnish the drink with a slice of lemon or a piece of candied ginger for added visual appeal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein