1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help Joy, I messed up!

1. lrice

lrice Member

I sent you an email, but know it's sometimes easier to get you here. . .
    I wanted to sign up for Sous Chef and iContact; however, icontact called me (I was doing the free trial) and like a dork, I signed up with them! can you email me and let me know how to fix my mistake??? Thanks, I really want to get the newsletter thing going!

May 9, 2009
  2. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

As far as I know, the only way is to cancel your account with them and re-sign through my link. How long did you sign up with them? Month to month or for a year? You can ask them... but I don't know if they will fix it on their end. I think they *can* but they just normally won't switch it over to an affiliate account because they lose out that way.

May 9, 2009
  3. lrice

lrice Member

I did month to month. I'll contact them and see it I can cancel it. Can I sign up through you even though that account hasn't been canceled?

May 9, 2009
  4. PampChefJoy

PampChefJoy Veteran Member Gold Member

You should be able to set up a new profile through me, regardless of them... but make sure you aren't double-paying :)

May 9, 2009
Have something to add?