• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fixing My Email Mistake: How to Sign Up for Sous Chef and iContact | Help Joy

In summary, to sign up for Sous Chef and iContact, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. You have the option to sign up for both services separately, but it is recommended to sign up for both together for seamless integration. If you make a mistake during the sign-up process, contact customer support for assistance. To cancel your subscription, log into your account, go to the "My Account" section, and navigate to the "Subscription" tab to cancel. There is a 30-day trial period for both services, after which you will be charged unless you cancel before the end of the trial period.
lrice
I sent you an email, but know it's sometimes easier to get you here. . .
I wanted to sign up for Sous Chef and iContact; however, icontact called me (I was doing the free trial) and like a dork, I signed up with them! can you email me and let me know how to fix my mistake??? Thanks, I really want to get the newsletter thing going!

As far as I know, the only way is to cancel your account with them and re-sign through my link. How long did you sign up with them? Month to month or for a year? You can ask them... but I don't know if they will fix it on their end. I think they *can* but they just normally won't switch it over to an affiliate account because they lose out that way.

I did month to month. I'll contact them and see it I can cancel it. Can I sign up through you even though that account hasn't been canceled?

You should be able to set up a new profile through me, regardless of them... but make sure you aren't double-paying :)

Hi there Joy,I completely understand how things can get a little confusing when signing up for multiple services. No worries, I'm here to help you fix your email mistake and get you signed up for Sous Chef and iContact.Firstly, let me apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To fix your mistake, you will need to cancel your iContact subscription. You can do this by logging into your account and going to the "My Account" section. From there, you should see an option to cancel your subscription.Once your iContact subscription is canceled, you can then sign up for Sous Chef and iContact through our website. If you need any assistance with the sign-up process, please don't hesitate to reach out to me via email or through our customer support line.I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing your newsletter up and running soon! Happy cooking!Best,

1. How do I sign up for Sous Chef and iContact?

To sign up for Sous Chef and iContact, you can visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Join Now" button. From there, you will be prompted to enter your personal information and payment details to complete the sign-up process.

2. Can I sign up for Sous Chef and iContact separately?

Yes, you have the option to sign up for Sous Chef and iContact separately. However, we highly recommend signing up for both services together as they work seamlessly together to help you effectively manage your email marketing campaigns.

3. I made a mistake while signing up for Sous Chef and iContact, what should I do?

If you have made a mistake while signing up for Sous Chef and iContact, please contact our customer support team immediately for assistance. They will be able to help you fix any errors and ensure that your sign-up process is completed accurately.

4. How do I cancel my subscription to Sous Chef and iContact?

To cancel your subscription to Sous Chef and iContact, you can log into your account on the Pampered Chef website and go to the "My Account" section. From there, you can navigate to the "Subscription" tab and click on the "Cancel" button to end your subscription.

5. Is there a trial period for Sous Chef and iContact?

Yes, there is a 30-day trial period for Sous Chef and iContact. During this time, you can explore the features and benefits of both services before committing to a subscription. After the trial period ends, you will be automatically charged for the subscription unless you cancel it before the end of the trial period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedcheermom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
pamperedcheermom
  • wadesgirl
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefmarey