• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! January Host Special Question

In summary, the January host special is a promotion for hosts of Pampered Chef parties during the month of January. To qualify, you must host a party and meet a specific sales threshold. It cannot be combined with other promotions, but your consultant can provide more information. If you are unable to host a party in January, you may miss out on the special, but your consultant may have other offers available. Contact your consultant for more details about the specific products and bonuses included in the promotion.
mjbroncobabe
I'm confused....On the January Host Special, do hosts have to have a $500 show (or more) to get the 50% more free productsl? I am closing out a $300 show in Pampered Plus and it's saying she has only earned $40 in free product (which is the normal host rewards for $300). Thanks you your help!

Yep. The flyer states "Bonus Free Product Value is available to hosts of January
Cooking Shows, Catalog Shows and Wedding Showers of at least $500 in guest sales (before tax and shipping)."

Thank You Shelby! Gosh I have been telling everyone that they get the bonus just for having a party in January. Oops! :)

For the host special they just get the 60% off baker of their choice. Make sure to read the fine print on all specials. Lately guest specials have only been available for show orders not individual orders.

Hi there! I'm happy to help clarify the January Host Special for you. Yes, hosts do need to have a minimum of a $500 show to qualify for the 50% more free products. If your host's show is currently at $300, they would need to add an additional $200 in orders to reach the $500 minimum. I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is the January host special?

The January host special is a promotion that is available to hosts of Pampered Chef parties during the month of January. It typically includes discounted or free products and special bonuses for hosting a party during this time.

How do I qualify for the January host special?

To qualify for the January host special, you must host a Pampered Chef party during the month of January. This can be an in-person party or a virtual party. The total sales from your party must meet a specific threshold, which may vary each year.

Can I combine the January host special with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the January host special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, it is always best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for specific details about the current offer.

What happens if I am unable to host a party in January?

If you are unable to host a party in January, you will unfortunately not be able to take advantage of the January host special. However, your Pampered Chef consultant may be able to offer you other promotions or discounts that are available at that time.

How can I find out more information about the January host special?

You can find more information about the January host special by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. They will be able to provide you with all of the details, including the specific products and bonuses included in the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alicia_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wmwitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies