• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Issue With Room Reservations!

In summary,Rae was able to book her room for the Hilton, but was told she could not book past the 18th (Saturday). She was then able to get a room at the Sheraton.
Kelly8
I just booked my room for the Hilton. The problem is this: it's saying for one adult even though I clicked 4 adults. I tried to call experient to ask them if everything's okay and the number isn't going through. Anyone with similar problems?

At least you were able to book. I can't because the arrival dates only go to 7/12. I don't think I want to arrive on Sunday when my wave doesn't start until Thursday, 7/16. I'm on hold now.

phew! Had to call experient. The number i found that finally went through was in the help section, not on the actual page, just in case you need to know!

Call this number 866-229-2386 (it was on the help page) - I had the same problem Rae - tried calling the other 1-800 # but it wouldn't go through - got through in less than 5 minutes - already got the email confirmation. I'm in Wave 2. Good luck!

I finally got through. Reservations confirmed! I'll be at the Hilton.

Kelly8 said:
I just booked my room for the Hilton. The problem is this: it's saying for one adult even though I clicked 4 adults. I tried to call experient to ask them if everything's okay and the number isn't going through. Anyone with similar problems?

If you go back in and edit your reservation you cann add roommates

Rae what dates were you able to book. They told me also that I could not book past the 18th (Saturday). Did you get it to work out? I was hoping to stay Wed-Sun, but I could only book until Sat.

Hmm, we're leaving on Saturday, so that wasn't an issue. If it were me, I think I'd give them a call. I believe that usually you're allowed to stay that last evening.

Okay, I am STRESSING out! My director and her director friends are booked at the Hilton and I just tried to book our room (me + 3 cluster mates) and the only hotel that comes up is the Sheraton. Are the Hilton rooms completely gone already (for Wave 3)? I really would like to be at the same hotel as our director since we will be doing everything together. Arrrgghh.

I booked at the Hilton today for 4 people. No problems.

Well, I tried online and nothing came up, so then I called and STILL nothing. I went ahead and booked the Sheraton, and they placed us on a waiting list for the Hilton. This irks me, b/c I had to make sure everyone was on board and one day later and we can't get into the hotel. I really hope that something comes up and they can switch us over, b/c we are close to our director and we go to dinners together and we sight see together, and going b/t two hotels is going to be pain.

nldavis321 said:
Rae what dates were you able to book. They told me also that I could not book past the 18th (Saturday). Did you get it to work out? I was hoping to stay Wed-Sun, but I could only book until Sat.

Get a room across the street where I'm at "The Essex Hotel" for less than the Hilton for that last night that you're wanting to stay. It's a little more for the weekend, but my room averaged $126 a night. That's for a standard double or standard king.

What is the process for making room reservations?

To make a room reservation, simply log into your account on our website and select the desired room and date. You can also call our customer service line to make a reservation over the phone.

How can I modify or cancel a room reservation?

You can modify or cancel a room reservation by logging into your account on our website and selecting the reservation you wish to change. You can also call our customer service line for assistance.

What is the cancellation policy for room reservations?

Our cancellation policy varies depending on the type of reservation and the specific room. Please refer to the terms and conditions on our website or contact our customer service team for more information.

Can I request a specific room or location for my reservation?

While we cannot guarantee specific rooms or locations, you can make a request in the comments section when making your reservation. We will do our best to accommodate your preferences.

Is there a limit to the number of people allowed in a room reservation?

Yes, each room has a maximum occupancy limit. This information can be found on our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ljeffries