1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Help! Issue with room reservations!

1. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

I just booked my room for the Hilton. The problem is this: it's saying for one adult even though I clicked 4 adults. I tried to call experient to ask them if everything's okay and the number isn't going through. Anyone with similar problems?

Apr 14, 2009
  2. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

At least you were able to book. I can't because the arrival dates only go to 7/12. I don't think I want to arrive on Sunday when my wave doesn't start until Thursday, 7/16. I'm on hold now.

Apr 14, 2009
  3. Kelly8

Kelly8 Advanced Member

phew! Had to call experient. The number i found that finally went through was in the help section, not on the actual page, just in case you need to know!

Apr 14, 2009
  4. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Call this number 866-229-2386 (it was on the help page) - I had the same problem Rae - tried calling the other 1-800 # but it wouldn't go through - got through in less than 5 minutes - already got the email confirmation. I'm in Wave 2. Good luck!

Apr 14, 2009
  5. raebates

I finally got through. Reservations confirmed! I'll be at the Hilton.

Apr 14, 2009
  6. LisaAnn

LisaAnn Future Director Silver Member

If you go back in and edit your reservation you cann add roommates

Apr 14, 2009
  7. smilesarepriceless

smilesarepriceless Advanced Member Gold Member

i'm at the hilton too. excited!!!!!

8. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

Rae what dates were you able to book. They told me also that I could not book past the 18th (Saturday). Did you get it to work out? I was hoping to stay Wed-Sun, but I could only book until Sat.

Apr 15, 2009
  9. raebates

Hmm, we're leaving on Saturday, so that wasn't an issue. If it were me, I think I'd give them a call. I believe that usually you're allowed to stay that last evening.

Apr 15, 2009
  10. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

Okay, I am STRESSING out! My director and her director friends are booked at the Hilton and I just tried to book our room (me + 3 cluster mates) and the only hotel that comes up is the Sheraton. Are the Hilton rooms completely gone already (for Wave 3)? I really would like to be at the same hotel as our director since we will be doing everything together. Arrrgghh.

Apr 15, 2009
  11. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I booked at the Hilton today for 4 people. No problems.

12. pampcheflisa

pampcheflisa Advanced Member Gold Member

Well, I tried online and nothing came up, so then I called and STILL nothing. I went ahead and booked the Sheraton, and they placed us on a waiting list for the Hilton. This irks me, b/c I had to make sure everyone was on board and one day later and we can't get into the hotel. I really hope that something comes up and they can switch us over, b/c we are close to our director and we go to dinners together and we sight see together, and going b/t two hotels is going to be pain.

Apr 15, 2009
  13. Chef Bobby

Chef Bobby Veteran Member Gold Member

Get a room across the street where I'm at "The Essex Hotel" for less than the Hilton for that last night that you're wanting to stay. It's a little more for the weekend, but my room averaged $126 a night. That's for a standard double or standard king.

Apr 22, 2009
Have something to add?