• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who has Extra F/W Catalogs to Sell in the Salem/Eugene Area?

In summary, Rosebud found 25 extra catalogs and wants to sell them for $15 with shipping. Jane and Julie are also looking to buy extra catalogs.
Rosebud
Ok so my director and I didn't realize the cut off date for ordering catalogs and were going to split an order WHOOPS!

Is there anyone in Salem/Eugene Area that has extra F/W catalogs that they are willing to sell??

Or if your not in the area but have some extra to sell can you tell me how much plus cost for shipping to zip 97322.

Thanks everyone.

Rose- if you don't get anyone closer, I have a package of unopened...I just PM'd another girl who was looking - if she can't/doesn't take them, I'll let you know. But I am on the other side of the country from you.....so not sure if they'd arrive when you need them (when did you need them?)I am asking $15 with shipping...I'd send them in a Priority Flat-rate box, so wouldn't matter the cost.

Bobbi I'll definatly take them. I can pay you through paypal. I just need them by the 22nd I have a long stretch of shows that week. I think I have enough for all my host packs and misc but it's the shows I'm concerned about. I had a host that had of rash of people who want to order that can't come so she's handing them out like candy and I really don't want to discourage her because she's bringing in tons of order already and her show's not until the 27th! But I didn't realize how fast I've gone through my catalogs with being a new consultant it's a lesson I've definatly learned.

I pm'd you.

thanks Bobbi! I know that will definatly help

If anyone else has any let me know I have some cluster members who need some too!

bumping...hoping to find a few more packs

Rosebud,

Send me your address and I'll send you my pack of 25.

I have at least 50 I can sell...50 cents each including shipping! Just email me at [email protected]. I bought $125 in samples and need to reimburse myself! :)

Jane i sent you an email
Julie I sent you a PM

I have a few too...I'll have to sit down and count how many because it's not a whole package and I have one more show this month but if you need even more I'll check and then give you a price.

Thanks everyone I think I found enough to cover everyone!!!

Thank you for all your help!

1. How can I request a copy of the current Pampered Chef catalog?

To request a copy of the current Pampered Chef catalog, you can visit our website and fill out a catalog request form, or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I view the catalog online?

Yes, the current Pampered Chef catalog is available to view online on our website. You can also download a digital copy for easy access.

3. How often does the Pampered Chef catalog come out?

The Pampered Chef catalog is released twice a year - in the spring/summer and in the fall/winter.

4. Can I purchase items from previous catalogs?

Yes, you can purchase items from previous catalogs as long as they are still available. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

5. Are there any special offers or promotions in the catalog?

Yes, the Pampered Chef catalog often includes special offers and promotions on select products. Be sure to check the catalog or our website for current deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather
  • kat29
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kat29
  • chefannie